Gothenburg, Milan, Amsterdam - Pre-sale experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder if there still GA's available for Gothenburg and Amsterdam tomorrow for Breathe Subscribers. Are they available now ?

And if there is no GA left for a show (i.e. Gothenburg), is it possible to cancel the booking process and try another show (i.e. Amsterdam) with the same pre-sale code?

And what if anything goes wrong after entering the pre-sale code and you cannot complete the order, in example, error in Internet Explorer 'Page not found' and refresh won't work or even an abort message (Program must be closed) , power failure, connection lost etc. Is it possible to try again with the same code?

What prices are we looking at for GA tickets and are thay near the stage.
Also do you get to see all the prices before you book your tickets.
Any help would be great.

at least Milano has it pretty clear (well in Italian though) -
1 Anello Rosso Num InteroAvailable NOW!172,50 € 01234* 1 Anello Arancio Num InteroAvailable NOW!109,25 € 01234* 1 Anello Verde Num. InteroAvailable NOW!109,25 € 01234* 1 Anello Blu Num. InteroAvailable NOW!109,25 € 01234* 2 Anello Rosso Num. InteroAvailable NOW!109,25 € 01234* 2 Anello Arancio Num InteroAvailable NOW!74,75 € 01234* 2 Anello Verde Num. InteroAvailable NOW!74,75 € 01234* 2 Anello Blu Num. InteroAvailable NOW!74,75 € 01234* Prato Posto Unico InteroAvailable NOW!63,25 € 01234* 3 Anello Rosso Num. InteroAvailable NOW!57,50 € 01234* 3 Anello Blu Non Num InteroAvailable NOW!34,50 € 01234* 3 Anello Verde Non Num InteroAvailable NOW!

Sorry if this has already been asked but could someone confirm the site that handled the actual payment part of ordering the tickets? Was the whole process, from start to finish done through livenation.nl, or were you taken to somewhere like eventim.nl to enter payment/shipping details etc?

Thanks in advance :)

hi galeongirl :wave:

Well, at this moment there are at least 26200 u2.com members (x50=$1,300,000)
That means that at least 26200 x 4 = 104800 tickets are needed (2x AmsterdamArena)
:lol:

Yeah but so many people, and how many of those only go to NA shows? And of all those in Europe, how many go to Amsterdam? :hmm: I think that'll be significantly less!

Can anybody tell me if you can check the seats before you buy? Somebody commented on u2log that the seating chart is incorrect for Amsterdam. The stage would be at the other side of the stadium?? I really need to buy the blue behind the stage seats tomorrow and now I'm confused...

I saw this question and waited for someone to possibly confirm/oppose this, but I keep wondering about this too. The pic of the 'stage set' that was posted elsewhere on the forums seems pretty accurate? :hmm:

at least Milano has it pretty clear (well in Italian though) -
1 Anello Rosso Num InteroAvailable NOW!172,50 € 01234* 1 Anello Arancio Num InteroAvailable NOW!109,25 € 01234* 1 Anello Verde Num. InteroAvailable NOW!109,25 € 01234* 1 Anello Blu Num. InteroAvailable NOW!109,25 € 01234* 2 Anello Rosso Num. InteroAvailable NOW!109,25 € 01234* 2 Anello Arancio Num InteroAvailable NOW!74,75 € 01234* 2 Anello Verde Num. InteroAvailable NOW!74,75 € 01234* 2 Anello Blu Num. InteroAvailable NOW!74,75 € 01234* Prato Posto Unico InteroAvailable NOW!63,25 € 01234* 3 Anello Rosso Num. InteroAvailable NOW!57,50 € 01234* 3 Anello Blu Non Num InteroAvailable NOW!34,50 € 01234* 3 Anello Verde Non Num InteroAvailable NOW!

Ughhhh CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ONE OF THESE ARE GA????I can't read Italian..... Is it the Prato Posto Unico Interno or Anello Verde Non Num Interno?????????????????????

Apologies if this has been asked/answered already, but I couldn't find any info on this. My question is, can I use my pre-sale code to buy 2 tickets for a European show, and 2 tickets for a U.S. show? I know that you can only get tickets to one European show, but what if you don't buy all 4 there? Thanks in advance.

I don't think you can do that. I would like to do the same but from what I gather from their email about the pre-sale, I take it as there is no mixing.

The presale ticket limit is up to 4 tickets per member for a single European show OR 4 tickets per member for up to 4 North American shows

I didn't even know the pre-sale had started. It said 14th of march for amsterdam when I last checked.

I still haven't gotten my email from u2.com to state my user-level (though I have the code on the website).

Think i will hang tight for general sale Amsterdam :)

Ughhhh CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ONE OF THESE ARE GA????I can't read Italian..... Is it the Prato Posto Unico Interno or Anello Verde Non Num Interno?????????????????????

GA = Prato Posto Unico InteroAvailable NOW! 63,25 €

So to clarify Wednesday 10.00 - 12.00 "Breathe" pre sell and then 12.00 - Thursday 12.00 "Boots" already ?

What if a Horizon group member misses Day 1 is their code still valid during day 2 or 3?

The horizon members will still be able to use their code on the day 2 and day 3. Think of it like the old gameshow Gladiators, the last trial where the contestants do the assault course at the same time, but one of them (in our case the Horizon guys) gets a few seconds head start.

We all get the presale to the end, but Breathe n Boots members have a delayed entry.

The horizon members will still be able to use their code on the day 2 and day 3. Think of it like the old gameshow Gladiators, the last trial where the contestants do the assault course at the same time, but one of them (in our case the Horizon guys) gets a few seconds head start.

Oh don't say that I can see me coming a right cropper on the travelator.

:scream:

Yeah but so many people, and how many of those only go to NA shows? And of all those in Europe, how many go to Amsterdam? :hmm: I think that'll be significantly less!
you are right!
but it's still a huge amount. Don't you think it's amazing that they can fill 2 stadiums with only u2.com members and friends?

This only applies to fans with experience in shopping for Horizon tickets for Gothenburg! :)

Anyone bought tickets for Gothenburg? My girlfriend is going to order for me as I'm working with no internet access. I told her to get the most expensive seat tickets but do they show you a coloured map or something?

She is not very computer savvy so I hope it is not too hard. What about signing in. Do you have to make a useraccount to be able to checkout the tickets at the sweedish ticket office? Or is it straight to shipping address after paying the tickets?

All help MUCH appreciated!

^^Some of these questions should probably be addressed to U2.com since they're the ones running the presale.

.......and like you would get a response from them?

I'm still waiting to get access to the paid site since the upgrade. Thankfully I can access the Tours section which is all I am concerned with at this moment in time.

Hi!

I'm a "Breathe" and am planning to buy Ams GA's in the presale but I'm from Mexico City (and live in Mexico City), I have three questions that hopefully those who already bought tkts will be able to answer:
1.- Is there a 'will call' option, to pick up tickets at venue?
2.- If no, do you know if they send tickets all over the world or only Europe/USA :sad:
3.- I tried to create a livenation account but it only seems to accept USA/Canada as valid countries (livenation does not exist in Mexico...yet), do I really need to have an account in order to buy tkts? :huh:

Thanks a lot!!

Hi!

I'm a "Breathe" and am planning to buy Ams GA's in the presale but I'm from Mexico City (and live in Mexico City), I have three questions that hopefully those who already bought tkts will be able to answer:
1.- Is there a 'will call' option, to pick up tickets at venue?
2.- If no, do you know if they send tickets all over the world or only Europe/USA :sad:
3.- I tried to create a livenation account but it only seems to accept USA/Canada as valid countries (livenation does not exist in Mexico...yet), do I really need to have an account in order to buy tkts? :huh:

Thanks a lot!!

Hey Fernando, it's Nick in California:

1. - There is no Will Call option, you must have the tickets sent to you
2. - They will send the tickets all over the World, but it is very expensive for North America (ie. 35 Euros to the USA)
3. - LN accepts Mexico, and every other country on the planet. When you get to the "Customer Data" page, fill in the Invoice Address info (the address to which your credit card bill is sent), then fill in the Delivery Address info.

I will post explicit instructions for the Amsterdam Pre-Sale in a couple of minutes, because the site is a bit tricky...

By the way, as of 0700 am Wednesday Amsterdam time, I can still pull up 4 GAs for Amsterdam 1, so that's good news for Breathe and Boots people.

Detailed instructions for the Amsterdam Live Nation pre-sale

Sorry, I should have posted this last night. However, in order to get a feel for the LN site in preparation for other presales, it doesn't hurt to follow these instructions anyway:

- Use the Amsterdam presale link sent to you in the email from U2.com - or - login to U2.com and navigate to the Tour page and select the Amsterdam presale link from there

- This will lead you to the Live Nation website

- Click the box in the upper right corner for the dropdown menu and select "English"

- Copy and paste your access code in the white box and click "Next"

- Click "Tickets"

- Select 4 tickets for whatever section you want, then click "Shopping Cart"

- Select Shipping method (it depends on where you live), then click "Next"

- This will take you to the Info page. The "Invoice Address" will be the address to which your credit card bill is sent. If that's different than the delivery address, select "Yes" at the top of the page, then enter your Delivery Address

- You MUST use the Title (Mr./Mrs./Ms.), it won't work if you leave that box blank

- For phone number, add your country code before your number

- Enter your credit card info, they only take Visa, EuroCard and MasterCard

- Before you click "Pay", check the box that says "I agree with the general conditions..."

Please post here with any questions, and good luck U2 Fans! :up:

Nick

Back
Top Bottom