Girls on stage during 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always find the times he brings up women to be pretty awkward. He's trying to direct them where to stand and when to move and when to leave the stage, all whilst trying to sing and not get mauled by the frisky ones. lol Its been better with kids at least. It seems a little more natural.

u know where can i see this vid?

The girl from Zurich 1 really wasn't shy :lol: I just saw a closeup video of In A Little While where Bono was totally surprised when sitting down with her, because she immediately jumped on his lap and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The whole time while singing into his mic she looked as if she was going to snug his face off. Bono looked kind of amused.

do you know where can i see this video? the only one i saw is really bad quality on youtube... would love to see it ...thanx

do you know where can i see this video? the only one i saw is really bad quality on youtube... would love to see it ...thanx

Someone, I think your sister, put a link onto your Facebook page last weekend to a Chilean newspaper website which ran a story about your moment in the spotlight. And it had a great video of both songs. Check at home!

Bono didn't find a girl he liked in Munich though he kept searching around.

How can you see this?

"She loves me? She loves me not? She loves me? She, nope.... better not pick her, she's an Adam girl...."

I stood next to a girl who was picked by Bono years ago. Where is the no love from Bono support thread? Ha.:ohmy: that would be most of us though right?

How can you see this?

Because I was there and it was SO obvious he was looking around the front row during IALW and obviously wasn't satisfied :lol:

I have no idea how he picks the girls, but I'm relieved to see he's also choosing blondes now even though we all know he prefers dark haired women :wink:

Hey Blue Room Girl! I hope all is well! I am sure you all know how I feel about the girls on stage... :) It is the most amazing experience ever to be on stage with him. I couldn't fully describe it if I had to! I do worry about his back though... Hopefully, he'll take it easy and not pull up from the bridge anymore!

Hey Blue Room Girl! I hope all is well! I am sure you all know how I feel about the girls on stage... :) It is the most amazing experience ever to be on stage with him. I couldn't fully describe it if I had to! I do worry about his back though... Hopefully, he'll take it easy and not pull up from the bridge anymore!

:wave: Hi there!!! Things are good with me - guess hubby & I will be going back to Anaheim next June since our plans for this June didn't work out as expected. :lol:

Hope you're doing well, too! So good to hear from you - you should stop by more often. :wink: :up:

More than likely she'd been drinking. Or on something else. She looked pretty out of it.

Attractive, though. Kind of a college kid DMB type in designer jeans, etc but with a flower in her hair pretending she was a 60s kid or something. You know the type.

Bono kept singing Yahweh, and as she reached, he would grab her hand, laugh and say "no" so it was "yahwehhhhhhhhhhh, no, yahweehhhhhh, no..." It was actually quite funny.

He got sick of her quick, pushed her away, kicked her back to the crowd and said "bye, bye girl with the flower in her hair, bye babe" or something to that effect.

Then Larry shot her a few death glares and as he was walking by Bono, whacked him on the ass.:lol::lol:

There's video somewhere, I'll find it.

Found it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTdjF-sjimg

:lol: Poor Bono, he wasn't going to bring her up, then changes his mind, then starts dripping sweat when he sees what he's done. :lmao:

Once I get the funding for my sex change operation, I will finally be the girl brought on stage.........

now that's what I call unpredictable!

if by death glares you mean ass smacking then so do I

I love you

mlarspanksadam.gif

That vid just embarrasses me every time I see it. And yes, gotta love the Larry Death Glare. Didn't Bono call him the "security guard" of the band once?

*watches again... cringes*

I felt Larry's death glare all the way in the back of GA by the soundboard that night.

A chill went through my body ....

^^
She sure was!

But no need to grab for an ass or a crotch of a stranger in front of 18K people.

I mean, I'd take her phone number for damn sure, but class is class. And she didn't have it there.

God, I watched that video when it first came out & hated it. :tsk: I tried watching it again just now & can't finish it... not even for the Larry Death Glare. :yuck: I wonder if she's ever seen the footage herself & realizes just how effin' disrespectful she was? Not just to Bono but to his wife and kids??? :doh:

God, I watched that video when it first came out & hated it. :tsk: I tried watching it again just now & can't finish it... not even for the Larry Death Glare. :yuck: I wonder if she's ever seen the footage herself & realizes just how effin' disrespectful she was? Not just to Bono but to his wife and kids??? :doh:

I know! i cant watch it either - it makes me feel sick, she just ruins it for the all the respectful fans out there that would love to be on stage.

Well, it's not like Bono never brought up another girl onstage after that, so I'd say that wasn't quite the case. :)

She was terribly obnoxious, but at least Bono had a sense of humor about it.

Back
Top Bottom