General Sale March 30th for Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York + PRESALE 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Single tickets still available for Boston. Pairs all gone. GA's sold out in 30 seconds or less. (But I got through in time :rockon:)

I got through for NY1 - got 2 pairs - sec 103 and sec 140. I'll sell a pair on here for face value, just shoot me a PM - sections right beside the stage and its FV is about $230 for both including ticketbastard charges.

OK I have 1 $32 for Foxboro1, I need 3 for either show, and 2 GA's for one of the Foxboro shows.

I have a $30 for NY1, I want a similar ticket if they add a second show for that friday or saturday.

Just outta curiosity, if you purchased the ticketfast tickets, is there any way to switch them to physical tickets after they were purchased?

My sense is that the more time passes, the less likely they are to add a 2nd Boston or NYC show today on Ticketmaster. But, by the end of the day or even later this week, they certainly could announce second dates and set-up pre-sales.

Thoughts?

I can't even get single seats for NYC now. If a second show is being announced today, I assume it will be announced soon.

My sense is that the more time passes, the less likely they are to add a 2nd Boston or NYC show today on Ticketmaster. But, by the end of the day or even later this week, they certainly could announce second dates and set-up pre-sales.

Thoughts?

I agree. If they're not up by 11AM, I doubt they'll be added today.

So I'm just refreshing the screen on the TM website that says tickets not yet available for the Chicago show. They should be on sale in about 20 minutes. Is there anything else I should do?

I agree with the later dates on second shows... U2 will hope that this will get more people to sign up for U2.com memberships!!

I don't think they are going to add them today. They may announce the second shows today, but probably not put them onsale

after i got in the system booted me cuz i had multiple browsers open...anyone ever had that happen with ticketbastard. i ALWAYS use multiples

Probably b/c they access files, cookies, stored data, etc in the same place, so you can't be at different places in the process at the same time using multiples of the same browser. I've used two different ones (FireFox and IE) with no problems.

For a stadium show to sell out this quickly so fast, you know the scalpers were in full force. But thanks to them, we're assured of additional dates and they are in for a rude awakening when they can't sell the tickets.

I think I had it happen a few years ago, but I was using Safari and FireFox no problem.

You can't use multiple browsers of the same browser. For example, you can't have more than 1 browser of Internet Explorer open at the same time.

What I usually do is have 1 Internet Explorer browser and 1 Firefox browser open at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom