General Sale March 30th for Chicago, Toronto, Boston, New York + PRESALE 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friend scored us GA for Toronto 2. :drool:

I love her. I tried for the 16th and waited for 8 minutes and got nothing. She got them right away. :love:

same here, i got toronto 2 GAs no problem, and my friend (who tried at the same time as me) got shut out of toronto 1.

I grabbed one $32 for Foxboro for myself in case everything blows and I can't find someone to save me. I'm trying to grab a single cheap seat for Giants Stadium too.

Got a few singles for $250 in NYC. Pretty good seats but I was looking for GA for a friend :-/

Those of you who want seats, you should keep on trying. I know it's frustrating, but chances are, some more tickets get released as people "reject" them or have problems with their cards or whatnot. If you want specific sections, you're better off specifying the sections, and not pick Best Available...

The best I got for Giants Stadium was section 308 for a pair, but I passed on it because I wanted better. Damn it!

I was able to get 2 GA for the 17th Toronto show for my sister online right at 10am. Her computer was down, so he was at a ticketmaster location, but ended up 12th in line. she still somehow managed to get a pair of GAs AND she was on the phone with ticketmaster and they had a pair of GAs for her. She ended up not buy the ones over the phone though

The best I got for Giants Stadium was section 308 for a pair, but I passed on it because I wanted better. Damn it!

I feel your pain... I could only get 313 to come up. I bought them just incase I can't get anything better.

guys go for single seats at the 97.50 price level, they still exist and you can get 1st tier back of stage with boston and NY still, gump just did.

Anyone know the difference between a $95 upper deck seat and a $30 seat?

In TO, the $32 seats are in the top rows and the $97 seats are the bottom rows of the upper sections ... not sure if its the same for other venues.

I went on right at 10 and no ga's for Boston. I tried again and got behind the stage tickets. The person I was looking for didn't want them so we thru them back and there were no tickets to be had at 10:04 am, at least here! I'm so glad I got my GA's in the pre sale!!!!!!! I'm hoping for another pre sale for the 2nd show. I wish they'd hurry up and let us know if there is going to be a pre-sale for the second show!:hyper:

ooooh intriguing, wtf does this mean?

It probably means what you think it does. We had the same problem in Oakland last time where most, if not all, of the people getting GAs had to join the arena's club. The East Rutherford show had a presale for football ticket owners, so perhaps all of the remaining GAs are held back as per an agreement with the stadium...meaning the Giants will be offering in the fall "season tickets plus U2 floor seats!" :down:

Also, keep in mind that GAs are almost always easy to get when there's a second show in a city. Why? Simple. The freakin' bastard scalpers didn't plan for it in advance.

I got a pair of TO2 GA's pretty easily.

TO1 GA's seem to have sold out quickly or none was available. I was in before there was any wait and I pulled up nothing.

Back
Top Bottom