First rehearsal sounds! (Stand Up Comedy?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
noice! NLOTH has become my new favorite song on the new album. in fact, if we were to rank our favorite U2 songs of all time, NLOTH would appear in my top 10. yes, i'm serious.

Me too. I've been crazy in love with it since the WalMart clips, and the real version increased that love. It's an incredible song.

NLOTH :love:

Sounds good. And I cannot wait to hear that one live, the BBC performance was amazing, shame they didn't play it more often during the promo tour.

:up:

How Can it be denied! the lyrics are clearly heard at the end!!!!! :huh: its defo NLOTH

no probs Karinlv glad you enjoyed it!:up:

what a band that can make ppl feel this way!!!!!!!!!! :cute:
its no wonder I get disgusted when i hear the guys been bad talked! :angry:

cool, beautiful day though... if i were them i'd be screwing with our heads now, throwing in a bit of Pete the Chop, or something!

So much scope for mischief!!!

It ain't that difficult - its only 4 different notes he's playing! The tricky thing is the finger-picking speed.

Beautiful Day. I never doubted they'd play that tune, they love it too much. And great finger work by Adam :drool:

Can't wait for the next clips. I hope to see the singer appear in one of them as well.

:drool: That awesome sparkly bass!

And I see the red Jazz bass in the back, and a new wooden finish one too. :hmm: Adam's definitely gotten loads of new basses!

I really love watching these.

It's easy to think "U2 just rolls out of bed, take their limos to the stadium, and play a massive gig for 100,000 folks, pocket $1 million, and head back to bed," but these clips are just a great reality check to show that while you and I and all the U2 fans are off at work or in class the band is working hard to make the concerts absolutely amazing for us. It's their job...full-time now.

I really love watching these.

It's easy to think "U2 just rolls out of bed, take their limos to the stadium, and play a massive gig for 100,000 folks, pocket $1 million, and head back to bed," but these clips are just a great reality check to show that while you and I and all the U2 fans are off at work or in class the band is working hard to make the concerts absolutely amazing for us. It's their job...full-time now.

Exactly. And the reason why we don't see Bono in these clips is because he's busy working out really hard to get his ass in appropriate shape for the tour. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom