East Lansing/Minneapolis/Montreal - Presale/General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, just got 2 seats for East Lansing... :hyper:

bummed there is no red zone though! that's the way to go!

Awesome... congrats on your seats!:up:
no red zone... definatley a bummer, that would be the way to go. Keeping my fingers crossed for tickets in a little while.

argh, I got in just on the dot, and pulled up a GA and then got a error processing order message, d'oh!
But came right back on and managed to finish a purchase. Not a lot of wait time compared to other presales.
Maybe I should save my last presale code and try for more GAs in the general onsale? Have they finished their schedule up now?! So hard to decide :huh:

Good luck everyone...

thanks! good luck everyone!!

I was going to go for cheaper seats (really, I was!) but section 10 came up and I couldn't resist! :crack:
:lol:

I almost did the same! It's tempting because they look so close in and air-y...I've never been in that stadium but it looks like a nice one for feeling part of what's happening on the field while in the stands.

I was especially tempted because I was planning on the non-existent RZ for this show, and those pricey seats look like where the RZ would have been:sad:

But I just wonder if I'd want to be on the field. Of course, not having done regular GA in a stadium before, I'll probably be singing a different tune afterwards :wink: But I'll get less guff from spouse on the money spent for my summer show-fix, at least:sexywink:

cheers all...

thanks! good luck everyone!!

I was going to go for cheaper seats (really, I was!) but section 10 came up and I couldn't resist! :crack:

I don't blame you... early christmas gift for yourself :up: I wouldn't have been able to resist either. That is an awesome section!

Horizon.

Went live at 10:00:00AM exactly and put the code in. Told me code already used. Which is not true. Tried a bunch more times then eventually it worked. As much as TM gets shit for things their system actually works (not all the time but most of the time).

So panic is over now.. got one GA for Montreal as I wanted.

I also had a tough time getting through the Montreal site with my Horizon code. They said it was used (it wasn't-I saved it for this show). Finally after many tries I got through and got GA's!! :hyper:

For anyone trying later, just know that your code might not be accepted on the 1st (or 20th) try--just keep trying though and don't throw your computer out the window like I almost did!!

I also had a tough time getting through the Montreal site with my Horizon code. They said it was used (it wasn't-I saved it for this show). Finally after many tries I got through and got GA's!! :hyper:

For anyone trying later, just know that your code might not be accepted on the 1st (or 20th) try--just keep trying though and don't throw your computer out the window like I almost did!!

I'll keep that in mind so my computer doesn't end up on the front lawn :wink:

Hahah.. same situation.. my boss had to come talk to me about some project at exactly 10:03, making the situation even more nerve wrecking as I could feel the ticket slip through my fingers. But hope persevered!

Montreal and NYC in the same "weekend".. woohoo!!!

Montreal... ok, so... when you say many times, how many do you mean? and when you say keep trying, do you mean keep trying to reenter the code, or close the window and open a new one and then try again?

No issues for Minneapolis. I was impressed that it ended up being less than $70 for the GA.

I never noticed that there was a link to buy Carbon offsets for your tour travel.

I bookmarked the site. Considering all the shows I went to in 2009 and am going to in 2010, I think I should buy some. :wink:

I never noticed that there was a link to buy Carbon offsets for your tour travel.

I bookmarked the site. Considering all the shows I went to in 2009 and am going to in 2010, I think I should buy some. :wink:

I've got to check that out, too.

Usually, we buy American Forest trees for our carbon offsets.

Montreal... ok, so... when you say many times, how many do you mean? and when you say keep trying, do you mean keep trying to reenter the code, or close the window and open a new one and then try again?

I opened a new window and tried again from scratch.

Hi, I'm a big U2 fan but haven't been following any news or concert announcements because life has gotten in the way(young kids, mortgage etc etc).

I have a BREATHE GROUP passcode that I have not yet used. I'm hoping to get 4 tickets in Montreal at 3 pm when they go on sale.

Can someone please give me a heads up as to where the best concert seats are. Are the seats behind the stage any good? I had floor tickets when they last came to Montreal with Arcade fire. Unfortunately, everyone around me was drunk and high.

Any help would be appreciated.

i think the seats behind the stage are great. the band doesn't spend too much time focusing on those seats, but i think it's a better value moneywise, especially since you're much closer to the stage than other seats.

i think the seats behind the stage are great. the band doesn't spend too much time focusing on those seats, but i think it's a better value moneywise, especially since you're much closer to the stage than other seats.

Thanks for the info. I think I will go with the seats behind the stage. According to the concert design U2 360 Stage there is barely any obstruction.

Here's another from my aunt, she must be adjunct on their faculty or something:

Special U2 presale for Spartans

On Wednesday, June 30, 2010, U2 will bring their spectacular U2 360° tour to Spartan Stadium for one night only!

As a special member of the Spartan community, we’d like to invite you to participate in a special presale for tickets to this widely anticipated event. The presale, offered through Ticketmaster, will begin 7 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 18 and end at noon, Friday, Nov. 20.

To order tickets visit the Web site Ticketmaster - Promotions and use the special presale password WHITE to purchase up to 4 tickets before they go on sale to the general public Nov. 23.

Note that this presale is for select seating areas only. Limited general admission/floor tickets will only be available during the public sale beginning 10 a.m., Monday, Nov. 23. These tickets can be purchased at all Ticketmaster locations, Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Arts, Theater, Family, Events, more. Official Ticketmaster site, or charge by phone at 800-745-3000.

Back
Top Bottom