Ear plugs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ear plugs for the tour?

• Total voters
hmm I didn't think of earplugs until I saw this thread but I think it's a good idea. I figure for the first show at least i'll without but maybe for the other shows if there's a song i'm not overly fussed about on i might put them in but take them out for streets etc haha

Never been to stadium/u2 shows before, so i'll make the decision there :wink:

I think I'll just go deaf :wink: I don't require a better quality One speech from Bono everynight. /thispostisSOvertigotouresque.

And bono_man just pop some in during desmond tutu's speech to hear it in full HD sound and not damage your ears :D, the vertigo bono speech of the 360 tour..

And bono_man just pop some in during desmond tutu's speech to hear it in full HD sound and not damage your ears :D, the vertigo bono speech of the 360 tour..

Haha!, Yeah..."Hello Guy on screen that I can only make out every second word you say"

Oh, I'll replace my earplugs with earmuffs during the speeches. :wink:

Its probably cheaper to just slice off your ear :wink:

I allways wear earplugs to concerts, i enjoy the music alot more then. Also it drowns out the noise from the audience as well, i dont mind people singing along loudly but when ppl just screams into my ears. :sad:. The bad thing about it is that it also drowns out when ppl are singing along, sometimes you want to hear that :) then i just take em out for a moment. I have earplugs on a string ^^.

Back
Top Bottom