Dress Rehearsal Confirmed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has any more information been released about this? Do we know it's definitely happening? Will it be extremely strict like LA 2005? If people hang around the doors, what's the chance of getting in etc....:wave:

I visited the line yesterday. They have let in some fans on previous nights so it seems possible that they will let us in tonight.

Has any more information been released about this? Do we know it's definitely happening? Will it be extremely strict like LA 2005? If people hang around the doors, what's the chance of getting in etc....:wave:

I doubt they'll be as strict this time around, considering that they know we already know exactly what setlist they'll be playing and have audio of all the more "secret" songs (DM, TUF, UV).

i think you can be sure that once he records it and uploads to his computer, there will be links for everyone here and at U2start.com.
I know my friend! :D
I just want to have a second source, in this case, the first source.
Thanks!
Oh Jesus, it's coming....The Claw! :hyper:

A U2 tour beginning... one of life's pure joys. Thanks to everyone in Barcelona for including us in the experience... U2 truly has the greatest fanbase. I hope to return the favor this autumn!

A U2 tour beginning... one of life's pure joys. Thanks to everyone in Barcelona for including us in the experience... U2 truly has the greatest fanbase. I hope to return the favor this autumn!
TRUE! :applaud:

Today is already one of the best days of my life. Tomorrow would be amazing if I wasn't getting my wisdom teeth out.

Back
Top Bottom