Do You Wear A U2 Concert-Shirt To A U2 Concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you wear a U2 concert T-shirt to a U2 concert?

• HELL YEAH!!! I'm a true fan!

Votes: 59 55.1%
  • NO! Don't be "that" guy.

Votes: 43 40.2%
  • Who can afford a concert t-shirt?

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wore my Vertigo Hawaii shirt to Dublin 1 and my Dublin shirt to Dublin 3. I wear U2 shirts to some of the shows, but not all

(Red) Shirts, U2 shirts

I say forget what other people may or may not say. If ya like the shirt then wear it with pride !!!:applaud:

I'm wearing my Popmart Lemon shirt to the show I'm going to purely because I think it is totally radical (now THAT is dorky, but I say it with pride :wave:)

Actually....does anyone know...can you still get the War Tour T Shirt bono wore on UABRS DVD? I used to love my one i had.....doubt ad be able to fit my head in it now since av grown so much since i had my one about 1985. Man....i wore it all the time. I felt super cool in it lol
Actually...it makes me sad to think of all my u2 t shirts i had over the years that i lost along the way...be it thro shrinkage or worn out :(

Not the sleeve less one.

But you can get this one;
U2T44731.jpg

for $30 at U2.com

Actually....does anyone know...can you still get the War Tour T Shirt bono wore on UABRS DVD? I used to love my one i had.....doubt ad be able to fit my head in it now since av grown so much since i had my one about 1985. Man....i wore it all the time. I felt super cool in it lol
Actually...it makes me sad to think of all my u2 t shirts i had over the years that i lost along the way...be it thro shrinkage or worn out :(

I still have this t-shirt. But it's so paper thin now that I keep it in a plastic bag to avoid it's entire disintegration.

I'll most likely be wearing my Trunk UF shirt on Oct. 28th... with hope that The Unforgettable Fire and Bad both get played. Maybe with the Remaster out a week, Disappearing Act makes it tour debut? :ohmy:
I may even wear my October shirt. It'll be October after all. :D Bring back the October/NYD combo.

I have that shirt. It is starting to rip a little so I don't wear it anymore

Loads and loads and loads of people buy t-shirts at the concerts and then put them on. Others wear the shirts from previous shows, or previous tours - the older the better. Old + Dublin is the gold standard.

I gave major respect to those wearing Popmart t-shirts.

Here is what I wore:

Amsterdam 1: Vertigo
Amsterdam 2: Elevation
Dublin 1: Amsterdam 360
Dublin 2: Rattle & Hum
London 1: Amsterdam 360
London 2: Dublin 360
Sheffield: I WAS MACPHISTO
Cardiff: Dublin 360

I wore my black Zooropa shirt to one of the Dublin shows - it is now safely tucked away until the next tour (still in good condition and I don't want to be washing it much). For London I went with 360 Croke Park & Nou Camp.

I think I'm going to be wearing my Dublin 360 shirt to the first Boston show

I don't really care one way or another bnut I don't think I have ever worn a U2 shirt to a U2 shirt to a U2 show. I think I wore a Guns N' Roses t-shirt to a U2 show once. In Vancouver last time maybe?

I have a really cool yellow and green rugby style shirt from the PopMart tour which I'd love to wear but the neck line is so low it looks retarded. Not sure why I ever bought it. Would be a wicked shirt if it was made properly.

Back
Top Bottom