DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
msnblue.jpg

lol

I haven't gotten an email from U2.com about this pre-sale either. Like someone else mentioned, I'm sure they'll send it out tonight. The other pre-sale emails I've gotten were sent a day or two before it started.

The last email I got from them was yesterday afternoon, and it was about them mailing out the CD gift.

Does anyone know FedEx field well? Are any of the seats in the 200 level under the overhang from the upper deck? It appears from this site FedEx Field - Washington Redskins that they are not, but just want to verify in case I have to make a quick decision using my breathe code Wednesday.

No email here

Has anyone actually gotten an email from u2.com about this? :crack:

Nope... even after calling the 800 number with my email info, subscription info and username.

Nothing. Zilch. Nada. 0.

Remember how McGuinness berated the "dirty hippies" in silicon alley last year who are "giving" music away? He ought to hire a few of them. And at least provide the services for which I and others are paying.

/rant
/almost
/ok
/done

Does anyone know FedEx field well? Are any of the seats in the 200 level under the overhang from the upper deck? It appears from this site FedEx Field - Washington Redskins that they are not, but just want to verify in case I have to make a quick decision using my breathe code Wednesday.

There are about 5,000 obstructed view seats for football games. Not sure if they will sell obstructed view for the concert.

DAMN!!!! I'm in training all week at my job and won't have internet access since I'll be sitting in a conference room. I would try to get out of it, but I just started last week and its my first job since graduation. I won't be able to use my u2.com presale password or my UVA presale password.

I know this is kind of a long shot, but would someone like to buy my tix for me? Obviously, I will pay for them as soon as you let me know the total after fees etc. I have a unique presale password from the venue for UVA in C'ville that's good to buy 4 tix. I only need 2, so if you want to get 2 for this show, you're free to use the password for a pair as well. The venue presale is tomorrow (tuesday) at 12 noon. If anyone can help send me an email me at neatperson42@hotmail.com

DAMN!!!! I'm in training all week at my job and won't have internet access since I'll be sitting in a conference room. I would try to get out of it, but I just started last week and its my first job since graduation. I won't be able to use my u2.com presale password or my UVA presale password.

I know this is kind of a long shot, but would someone like to buy my tix for me? Obviously, I will pay for them as soon as you let me know the total after fees etc. I have a unique presale password from the venue for UVA in C'ville that's good to buy 4 tix. I only need 2, so if you want to get 2 for this show, you're free to use the password for a pair as well. The venue presale is tomorrow (tuesday) at 12 noon. If anyone can help send me an email me at neatperson42@hotmail.com
Email sent :wave:

So the West gets U2, after all?

:hug:

:hyper:

West but not what I want.. I'm looking for Vegas. It says nothing about them coming to Vegas either, like on the previous emails. :tryingnottofreakout: :tryingnottofreakout: :|

They are waiting to see how Washington DC, Charlottsville, and Atlanta sell, before they put the Raleigh show on sale. If they feel sales are strong, what they expect, or even stronger for those first 3 cities, then Raleigh will likely get a show on this leg. If not, they may do Raleigh in June 2010.

My plan is to get 2 for ATL, then hold onto 2 for Raleigh if that happens, otherwise I'll have 2 for next year incase we get Raleigh or CLT next summer.

But if ATL gets 2 nights, what do I do, doubt it, but you never know!!! :doh:

I'm a U2 concert noob and I'm not a paid member of U2.com. So I'm gonna try to get about 7 tickets for the Vancouver show next Monday in the public on-sale date online. Does anyone know what time they will go on sale online? And I'm from Seattle -- so does anyone know if there is any extra hurdles I have to jump through to buy tickets in Canada, or it will it be though ticketmaster and you just type in your credit card number?

VANCOUVER HERE I COME!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Has anyone received an update for L.A. on sale dates? I went to livenation.com and it states that the presale starts tomorrow. I'm in the Breathe group, so I'm assuming that I'm gonna get an April fool's day on sale. Please, can any one confirm? I didn't get an email and I'm freaking out because I'll be out of the country for a week starting this Friday. Thanks.

Has anyone received an update for L.A. on sale dates? I went to livenation.com and it states that the presale starts tomorrow. I'm in the Breathe group, so I'm assuming that I'm gonna get an April fool's day on sale. Please, can any one confirm? I didn't get an email and I'm freaking out because I'll be out of the country for a week starting this Friday. Thanks.

I just got my email, in case you didn't read my other post :wink: and it came in at 4:52pm today and I am in Breathe as well. Looks like Wednesday, April Fool's for us!!! But I'll be the happiest fool around :wink: Keep checking your emails!!!

Just got the email.

:hmm: I guess mine will come later on. I have everything planned out, and am going to try not to stress out too much. :lol: :worrywart:

I'm a U2 concert noob and I'm not a paid member of U2.com. So I'm gonna try to get about 7 tickets for the Vancouver show next Monday in the public on-sale date online. Does anyone know what time they will go on sale online? And I'm from Seattle -- so does anyone know if there is any extra hurdles I have to jump through to buy tickets in Canada, or it will it be though ticketmaster and you just type in your credit card number?

VANCOUVER HERE I COME!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Good luck with the general sale! :up: I think you can purchase up to 8 tickets in the general sale. Tickets go on sale at 10am on April 6th.

I kinda doubt there will be any other hurdles. You should be able to buy them as you would for an event in your city.

I just got my email, in case you didn't read my other post :wink: and it came in at 4:52pm today and I am in Breathe as well. Looks like Wednesday, April Fool's for us!!! But I'll be the happiest fool around :wink: Keep checking your emails!!!

Too funny, I just got my email. Thanks for the reply and Happy April Fools hunting!

My plan is to get 2 for ATL, then hold onto 2 for Raleigh if that happens, otherwise I'll have 2 for next year incase we get Raleigh or CLT next summer.

But if ATL gets 2 nights, what do I do, doubt it, but you never know!!! :doh:

I might just be in denial, guilty of wishful thinking, whatever, but I really think Raleigh's going to get a show on October 3rd. David Menconi from the News & Observer stated that the chances of Live Nation including Raleigh in a press release for the tour (which they did in the last one they put out: http://media.corporate-ir.net/media...end Shows Completely Sold Out in template.pdf) were pretty much zero if this wasn't already a done deal.

Further, they've got a 4 day gap between Charlottesville on the 1st and Atlanta on the 6th. They're not going to let that day go to waste, and, though C-ville will draw from DC overflow, all of VA, and beyond, that is not the type of market to get a 2nd show (especially for stadiums). It is logical that the spot they'd fill between C-ville and Atlanta would be Raleigh, and with Raleigh being a Saturday show they'll have no problem selling out by drawing from all over the Carolinas and Southern VA. I suppose it's possible they could be considering going to Charlotte instead. Another possibility is maybe they're considering a 2nd Atlanta show that would pre-date the first - i.e. fill Satruday the 3rd with Atlanta # 2. In any case, I think the most likely scenario is Raleigh given all the evidence. Patience with that code. I'm doing same as you - if really no Raleigh, will just save for next year or use for wherever else they do a show Saturday the 3rd.

Does anyone know if there is a Raymond James/Bucs presale password? If so I would appreciate it if you could PM me! Hoping to visit a friend from college and check out the show.

Yay

Just got my email! Clicked on the sale for Los Angeles and it took me to Ticketmaster, and the Ticketmaster page said Welcome Carrie!! Woo hoo!! Now if I can just stay calm until tomorrow.... :D

I do hope the other cities that everyone are hoping for are added. :up:

Too funny, I just got my email. Thanks for the reply and Happy April Fools hunting!

Just got my email! Clicked on the sale for Los Angeles and it took me to Ticketmaster, and the Ticketmaster page said Welcome Carrie!! Woo hoo!! Now if I can just stay calm until tomorrow.... :D

I do hope the other cities that everyone are hoping for are added. :up:

:applaud:

This is ridiculous - according to U2.com, you can't have multiple memberships registered with the same billing address because you risk having your ticket order cancelled. So my boyfriend and I, both huge U2 fans are only entitled to one code even though we paid for 2 subscriptions?! Grrr...

I asked them about this and they said it was ok as long as the accounts are in different names and email addresses

Back
Top Bottom