DC, Charlottesville, Atlanta, Tampa, Los Angeles, Vancouver Pre-Sale & General Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why not? The first show is practically sold out. I'm optimistic.

They are putting a stadium show on in Phoenix and I think they would like to play to over 60,000 there. One way to do that is to get people in California who don't already have tickets to travel to Phoenix for the show. I think they will wait for the rest of the shows to be put on sale, before they add any shows in California. Plus, they may be planning to return to Southern California in June 2010 to play shows in either San Diego or Los Angeles.

I'm not saying its not possible, but there are other things to consider than just the rapid sellout of the LA show in determing whether they would add a second show.

Thanks for the reply.

Ticketmaster really ticks me off. Its mostly my fault I got behind stage tix though. I should have chosen 'Field - GA' tickets instead of 'best available'.

Hopefully (like you said) the "360 degree" stage design will help my view.

Zoo360,
Your seats behind the stage are awesome seats.... Close to the stage, and get a cool perspective of what the band sees.

Also, considering that the GA Field tickets were damn near impossible to get during the public sale, I'd say you ought to be pretty excited about what you have pal.

You should be able to see the band. The Claw thing is apparently gigantic, and while we have yet to see exactly what it'll look like in person, I can't imagine it would block the view of someone as low down as you are.

Considering how big the Rose Bowl is, you're going to be a lot closer to the band behind the stage in Section 25 than if you were in front of the stage, say in section 11 or 12.

Finally, considering that the place is sold out of pairs of tickets (I could only pull up singles when I checked just now), you should probably consider yourself lucky that you were just able to get tickets to the show.

Thanks for the reply.

Ticketmaster really ticks me off. Its mostly my fault I got behind stage tix though. I should have chosen 'Field - GA' tickets instead of 'best available'.

Hopefully (like you said) the "360 degree" stage design will help my view.

I tried buying 2 GA tickets for the Rose Bowl at exactly 10AM. After having to wait about 15 minutes TM gave me Sec. 25-L Row 41 - South Side. And I bought them. :doh:

On the receipt it says Standard Admission - Select GA/Reserved below. But on the tickets themselves it doesn't mention GA at all.

Are these seats any good? Are these behind stage? Will I be able to see the band?

Bad luck about the GA's Zoo360. Yeah ticketmaster can be a nightmare. But don't worry too much about the seat. Cleazer's right, that's a pretty good seat, & GA's did sell out in a flash during the general sale. The stage seems like it'll be from the 10 yard to the 30 yard line on the south end of the field. So even though the band members will usually be facing away from you, you'll be a lot closer to them than if you were down the other end of the field. As far as the $55 seats go (not including the GA's), I'd say you've done very well. Here's an image of the seating prices. Your seat is bottom left, just out of frame of the 42 in the green ($55 zone). The only $55 seats available were way down the other end of the field (above right of the claw).

3252_178370165726_757420726_6533836_794202_n.jpg

So, my seats are closer to the stage than the green seats? I'm in the purple area?

Thanks.

Bad luck about the GA's Zoo360. Yeah ticketmaster can be a nightmare. But don't worry too much about the seat. Cleazer's right, that's a pretty good seat, & GA's did sell out in a flash during the general sale. The stage seems like it'll be from the 10 yard to the 30 yard line on the south end of the field. So even though the band members will usually be facing away from you, you'll be a lot closer to them than if you were down the other end of the field. As far as the $55 seats go (not including the GA's), I'd say you've done very well. Here's an image of the seating prices. Your seat is bottom left, just out of frame of the 42 in the green ($55 zone). The only $55 seats available were way down the other end of the field (above right of the claw).

3252_178370165726_757420726_6533836_794202_n.jpg

Whoever made that photo is a genius.

Back
Top Bottom