Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did a test run through for Rogers Centre. I went through my Ticketmaster account and U2 just kept loading, but then I tried going through my U2. com account (while signed into my Ticketmaster account) and it brought me right to the ticket ordering site with the seating chart (no ticket prices though).

I think I'm going to go for the big kahuna tix (2) right away, since I know I don't want GAs. I just can't wait in line that long anymore and then stand with no seat in the crowd. I've got an awful case of claustrophobia that gets worse as I get older. I was lucky that I got inside the ellipse my last TO show. I may save my other two for a later date.

So I see

as prices (I might be off a few dollars).

So I assume 33 is nose bleeds... 58 is GA... 98 is good, but not great (probably 98 for behind the stage) and 252 are the top sections in the hundreds...

So I guess best deal by far is GA....

I switched with someone to get Wednesday off so I can do the presale.

What is the citi thing for. What show?

So I see

as prices (I might be off a few dollars).

So I assume 33 is nose bleeds... 58 is GA... 98 is good, but not great (probably 98 for behind the stage) and 252 are the top sections in the hundreds...

So I guess best deal by far is GA....

There may be some $55-$58 seats as well.

It appears, from other venues, that the seats behind the stage will be $55 and $30.

It depends what presale code you have. If you have a Breathe or Boots you will get it tomorrow I think

Multiple purchases for one show?

Does anyone know if it is possible to make two sets of purchases for one show, using the same presale code? I am looking specifically at September 16 in Toronto - I am likely going to go for the $95 seats (one pair), but am also purchasing a second pair for friends who are more casual listeners and would prefer $35 seats.

Would there be any problems in making one purchase at the higher price, and then a separate second purchase at the lower price? I assume not, as I would be within the four ticket limit on the presale code, but who knows for sure?

Just checked Jason, my fiancee's email and he is a breathe subscriber and he just got the email

Does anyone know if it is possible to make two sets of purchases for one show, using the same presale code? I am looking specifically at September 16 in Toronto - I am likely going to go for the $95 seats (one pair), but am also purchasing a second pair for friends who are more casual listeners and would prefer $35 seats.

Would there be any problems in making one purchase at the higher price, and then a separate second purchase at the lower price? I assume not, as I would be within the four ticket limit on the presale code, but who knows for sure?

I think you're good to go. As long as you stay w/i the ticket limit than I think you're okay.

Citi's website (Citi) seems to say there will be a VIP ticket presale but they don't have any links or presale codes.

You can get up to 4 tickets with the code for North America. I assume you can use it the way that you need too

Im all for everyone getting tickets but why would you post the password you got in an email anywhere? Seriously, I received an email from the Patriots as well and the first thing it says is "Shhhh U2 are coming to NEw England and you are "on the list" to get tickets!"

Maybe its just me but I know with Red Sox tickets, when they send you an email with a password they dont expect your going to re post it and ruin it for the others who only sign up/pay/buy tickets whatever for the perks of something like this. I cant imagine a lot of people who also got the email appreciate that.

Im all for everyone getting tickets but why would you post the password you got in an email anywhere? Seriously, I received an email from the Patriots as well and the first thing it says is "Shhhh U2 are coming to NEw England and you are "on the list" to get tickets!"

Maybe its just me but I know with Red Sox tickets, when they send you an email with a password they dont expect your going to re post it and ruin it for the others who only sign up/pay/buy tickets whatever the the perks of something like this. I cant imagine a lot of people who also got the email appreciate that.

it's not that big of a deal. the person who posted simply cares about Interferencers more than Giants fans. To that I saw Bravo!

And the password is used for all their events. I'm sure the more peopel involved in the presale, the more people here about Meadowlands. That's what they want.

it's not that big of a deal. the person who posted simply cares about Interferencers more than Giants fans. To that I saw Bravo!

And the password is used for all their events. I'm sure the more peopel involved in the presale, the more people here about Meadowlands. That's what they want.

Why would they bother to have a presale if that the case? I cant imgaine someone who has been a paid member of U2.com is going to give me their password to buy tickets so why is it different for a presale from the stadium? My only point is I have paid a fee to be a member of live nations VIP "club" and I consider this my perk for signing up.

Why would they bother to have a presale if that the case? I cant imgaine someone who has been a paid member of U2.com is going to give me their password to buy tickets so why is it different for a presale from the stadium? My only point is I have paid a fee to be a member of live nations VIP "club" and I consider this my perk for signing up.

U2.com is a paid membership. all you need for the other presale is your e-mail address. why would they do it? It's a promotional stunt. Just like a 10 percent off sale at the JC Penney.

U2.com is a paid membership. all you need for the other presale is your e-mail address. why would they do it? It's a promotional stunt. Just like a 10 percent off sale at the JC Penney.

and the Live Nation VIP membership is from $799-$999 a year. I assumed them putting "Shhhhhh" at the top of the email meant not to spread the word especially the password. Sorry its just built up years of frusteration getting shutout from Red Sox tickets I guess.

and the Live Nation VIP membership is from $799-$999 a year. I assumed them putting "Shhhhhh" at the top of the email meant not to spread the word especially the password. Sorry its just built up years of frusteration getting shutout from Red Sox tickets I guess.

I'm guesing we are talking about a different presale.

The Live Nation VIP membership can't possibly be the password that was posted a couple of pages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom