Brussels, Paris and Coimbra presale/gen sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone got Brussels tickets in the mail yet? Or even heard of them being posted soon?

Nothing yet...

I mailed them and asked if the tix could be sent as a registered package, because I don't trust the Belgian mail(men/women) too much.
I'm sure last time it was a secured package. (this time there was no choice on the website)

Well, they replied, no, can't do and they can't say when the tix will be sent out, it's up to the organiser.

Yeah, well, it's livenation all over the globe and the German tix have been sent out allready, but here it could even be next year :huh:

*keeps fingers crossed they don't go lost in the mail...

I also haven`t recieved any Brussel tickets yet , they sure do take the time.
But aren`t they supposed to e-mail you when they are sending out the tickets?
I can`t remember if livenation.nl did that with the A`dam tickets this year??? , that`s been awhile!!!

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Okay , thanks for clearing that up Galeongirl:wave:
Now lets hope we all recieve an e-mail very soon that the tickets are send out!

Cheers ,

Mauwer

I really don't think you'll get an email from the belgian teleticketservice.
i specifically asked them if they could let me know when they send the tix out and what happens if I don't receive them.

This their reply:
We kunnen u geen levertermijn meedelen omdat we zelf afhangen van de concertorganisator; de tickets worden verstuurd van zodra ze in ons bezit zijn. Het is bij dergelijke concerten zeker niet ongebruikelijk dat we ze pas een paar weken voor het concert mogen versturen.
Gelieve een week voor het concert onderstaand nummer te contacteren als u ze nog niet heeft ontvangen. In het slechtste geval blacklisten we de originele kaarten om zo misbruik door derden uit te sluiten. Vervolgens houden we dupilaten ter beschikking aan de kassa.

and I'll add the phone numbers for your pleasure ;)

tel. (Belgie): 070 345 345

tel. (Nederland): 0900 45 000 45

tel. (Internat.): +32 34 00 00 34

*sigh*

That sounds like the reply they gave me asking why it takes 5 freakin' hours to send a payment confirmation when it takes 5 minutes with other ticket selling sites. The reply: I don't understand the question. :happy: Bright people at work there!!!!

*sigh*

That sounds like the reply they gave me asking why it takes 5 freakin' hours to send a payment confirmation when it takes 5 minutes with other ticket selling sites. The reply: I don't understand the question. :happy: Bright people at work there!!!!

hey hey, don't mock all the Belgians :madwife: :lol:
Some of us are decent folk though :sexywink:

hey hey, don't mock all the Belgians :madwife: :lol:
Some of us are decent folk though :sexywink:

I mocked the bright employees of this ticketing site. :wink: As you know as a Dutchie I have absolutely nothing against Belgians.

:p Je gaat me toch nie vertellen dat er slimme Belgen bestaan he? Da's onmogelijk!

I mocked the bright employees of this ticketing site. :wink: As you know as a Dutchie I have absolutely nothing against Belgians.

:p Je gaat me toch nie vertellen dat er slimme Belgen bestaan he? Da's onmogelijk!
Bestaan er ook Nederlanders die niet gierig zijn (om het bij stereotiepen te houden)?

:wink:

Haven't received mine yet.

Again, if anyone reading this has 2 spare tickets (anything) for the second gig, please email me at

jonathan @puntervold.dk

Hope we get our tickets soon.

Has anyone received their tickets to Coimbra I? I have not and I wanted to check before I try calling Blueticket because they said (on order completion confirmation) that they would be dispatching tickets from November 15th and I've heard nothing more from them. A bit concerned as they seem to be a shady outfit charding $54 for delivery :|

Has anyone received their tickets to Coimbra I? I have not and I wanted to check before I try calling Blueticket because they said (on order completion confirmation) that they would be dispatching tickets from November 15th and I've heard nothing more from them. A bit concerned as they seem to be a shady outfit charding $54 for delivery :|

Nevermind - the door buzzer just sounded and UPS delivered them! :hyper:

I was getting a bit concerned too, so good to hear they've started sending them. I thought mine had arrived when I got home from work today as DHL had left a card. When I went to the next door neighbours' house to collect it I was hugely excited until I saw it was a large parcel for my housemate... Oh well, hopefully they'll arrive in the next few days or I'll have to try contacting BlueTicket (though they have been pretty helpful to me so far).

I was getting a bit concerned too, so good to hear they've started sending them. I thought mine had arrived when I got home from work today as DHL had left a card. When I went to the next door neighbours' house to collect it I was hugely excited until I saw it was a large parcel for my housemate... Oh well, hopefully they'll arrive in the next few days or I'll have to try contacting BlueTicket (though they have been pretty helpful to me so far).

Blueticket should have emailed you the UPS tracking info by now

Well, I haven't received mine yet... You're in Portugal paulrg?

I emailed Blueticket this morning and they replied to say my telephone order would be issued and sent out next week, after all the internet orders have been sent, so I seems as if they're sending them over the course of a few days,

Back
Top Bottom