Brussels, Paris and Coimbra presale/gen sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, I'm thinking I'm gonna attend the second show too... buy one of those 32€ tickets, in the public sale if I can. :hyper:

That's my plan too! Except that with a shipping cost of 36€, I might as well go GA. The thing is, though, that I still haven't had a seat for any gig so far, and those behind the stage seats actually look pretty sweet.

U2.com e-mail:

Presale/postsale take place this week for the shows in :

Brussels, BE 23 September 2010 - Postsale begins Tuesday and ends Thursday 12noon.
Helsinki, FL 21 August 2010 - Presale begins Wednesday and ends Thursday 3PM.

(A post-sale is held where an additional show has been announced and gone on sale but we have been able to hold back a limited number of tickets for our subscribers).

Checked the Brussels website:

€ 30,00 seat SOLD OUT
€ 55,00 seat SOLD OUT
€ 250,00 standing (RED ZONE) SOLD OUT

So GA supposedly still available for U2.com members... strange however, you hold a post-sale and have 3 categories no longer available for your members...

U2.com e-mail:

Presale/postsale take place this week for the shows in :

Brussels, BE 23 September 2010 - Postsale begins Tuesday and ends Thursday 12noon.
Helsinki, FL 21 August 2010 - Presale begins Wednesday and ends Thursday 3PM.

(A post-sale is held where an additional show has been announced and gone on sale but we have been able to hold back a limited number of tickets for our subscribers).

Checked the Brussels website:

€ 30,00 seat SOLD OUT
€ 55,00 seat SOLD OUT
€ 250,00 standing (RED ZONE) SOLD OUT

So GA supposedly still available for U2.com members... strange however, you hold a post-sale and have 3 categories no longer available for your members...

Do you still have a code??
I think if you still have a code, you will be able to choose from the best categories. They held tix to the second show back for the members,so it would only make sense this way..

You stole my plan:wink:

And Seriously, does anybody knows is there a chance to choose tickets from stadium plan?

The €32 tickets don't even have seat numbers assigned to them if I remember rightly. The pricier seats do, but I am not sure if you are able to pick precise seats.

Please can someone post a link to a site that tells when the public mainsale starts for the second Coimbra show on Saturday - I can't find it - only the presale times.

Never mind - found it here http://www.ritmoseblues.pt/ - its 10am local time.

I need to drive myself 12km to a McDonald's to get wifi access to buy these things as we'll be in deepest darkest Germany visiting the wife's family this weekend and they don't have internet.

Pardon my ignorance but could someone give me a hand in navigating the website for the Coimbra presale?

In the drop down menu there's so many options, which one is for GA tickets?

Me too :hug:

Currently registering for u2portugal

I'll see if they can provide a link or something

Tickets "not available" now.
Christ.
Last time it said "sold out", though, so maybe all is not lost yet.

Edit: Sold out for the time being. And I couldn't even get into the server.
Tyagu, if you read this and some of your family members decide not to go or something, anything, give us a shout, eh?

:sad:

I saw sold out for a moment but now is unavailable...I was for the moment in the "ticket area" but I could choose just over 100 e tickets:sad: I can't believe that 40 000 tickets just gone...

Tickets "not available" now.
Christ.
Last time it said "sold out", though, so maybe all is not lost yet.

Edit: Sold out for the time being. And I couldn't even get into the server.
Tyagu, if you read this and some of your family members decide not to go or something, anything, give us a shout, eh?

:sad:

I hear you :up:

Christ, It seems this concert sold out even earlier than the first? :lol: Insane stuff!

For now, It seems all the tickets I had bought will have a owner. If someone decides not to go, you guys will be the firsts to know :up:

I wonder if they'd consider a third Coimbra show. :hmm:
Doubtful, I suppose.

Another European leg with tickets selling with ease :D
Yes as predicted really, good to see U2 finally doing 2 legs in europe again.

Still a bit disappointed that there is no dutch date but i can understand they want to give other people a nice show as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom