Brussels, Paris and Coimbra presale/gen sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh yes...
so much time to buy them... im affraid now because its so slow... im affraid to losse my code in the process... just the initial page takes several minutes to open

Looks like they'll have to add another concert. this one is going to sold out quickly.
I know a lot of people who subscribed few days ago because of the pre-sale, and from those lot the vast majority will buy 4tickets.

U2 and us will rock that city like it was never seen before! :rockon:

Hello all, I desperately want to go to the show in Brussels, but I don't have a credit card. Is there any other way to get tickets? I'd be more than happy to buy an extra pair of tickets from someone who could order them for me... Help!

Still no transaction receipt from Blueticket - I'm getting a bit worried. What do the rest of you say, any Coimbra-goers who still hasn't got an email? (I bought them yesterday)

Anyhoo, I suppose it's going to be alright. I just don't want to have to use this smiley

:panic:

:wink:

Immediately? Wow that's strange.

I got it now though, 4,5 hours after ordering. :crack:

Hi Galeongirl ,

For me it was even longer , it took just until 5 minutes ago. ( and I ordered the tickets around 5.30 yesterday )
I started to wonder why it took sooooooooo long:lol:
But thankfully it came through , now just hoping the tickets will arrive soon.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

yes that'w what i meant :up:
Thanks. Well it seems its taking a while but everyone is getting their confirmation. I wonder what happened with WildHoney's situation?

I wonder how Brussel is going to deal with the general sale if they can't even handle the presale....:| This is no good sign.

Hi Galeongirl ,

For me it was even longer , it took just until 5 minutes ago. ( and I ordered the tickets around 5.30 yesterday )
I started to wonder why it took sooooooooo long:lol:
But thankfully it came through , now just hoping the tickets will arrive soon.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Oh man. :crack: Insane.

I really like Belgium and their people and foods, but what a shitty ticketing system!

And I didn't mean the reservation email, I meant the payment confirmation, which usually arrives within 5 minutes after the orderconfirmation.

This belgian queue-when-you-order-but-you-dont-know-if-its-loading-or-not-and-dont-want-to-try-again-or-you-might-end-up-with-double-tickets-SITE is terrible

This belgian queue-when-you-order-but-you-dont-know-if-its-loading-or-not-and-dont-want-to-try-again-or-you-might-end-up-with-double-tickets-SITE is terrible

Indeed. I really don't like the insecurity of the order-but-you-dont-know-if-its-loading-or-not-and-dont-want-to-try-again-or-you-might-end-up-with-double-tickets (or cancelled tickets) part.
:down:

Back
Top Bottom