Brussels, Paris and Coimbra presale/gen sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:waiting: Why does the Brussels confirmation email take so long? Do they have one person who checks every transaction made or something like that???

oh shit. what a mess. first i'd heard of that.
anyone get a response about the petition?

yeah the U2achtung site had a letter back from the Stade de France, claiming that all Carre Or ticket holders were re-seated in the Carre Or, but invited individuals to contact the Stade personally if they wanted to take it further...

just hope things go better next year! it has put me off doing GA at the SDF though, seeing how smoothly it can go at other venues... there are never any barriers or portaloos there or anything, it's rubbish on that front... luckily for me it worked out great this year as my gate was one of the first to open, but it could have easily turned into a train-wreck... you just never know with the Stade de France...

:scream:

My friend also got a refused. So she spoke to bank (which happens to be same one as me amd my employer :tsk: ) who said it was because of security. WTF :angry: Belguim is not a blacklisted country. Anyway she got them to unblock it and has resubmitted a order and speaking to a person at the ticket place ,emailed them the new comfirmation order and asked to be emailed once it goes through.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

damn... fingers crossed here for you WildHoney!!! :hug:

:waiting: Why does the Brussels confirmation email take so long? Do they have one person who checks every transaction made or something like that???

how long has it been GG?? mine (for Paris) took about 5-10 min to arrive...

congrats everyone who got tix!! :applaud:

really pleased - the Paris presale went thru like a dream this time... :heart:

how long has it been GG?? mine (for Paris) took about 5-10 min to arrive...

... I ordered my tickets around 10.30.So it's been an hour and 17 minutes. :|

For last tour tickets in Amsterdam and all my German tickets(both presale and gen sale) it took 1 minute to send a confirmation email. What the hell is going on with this Belgian site? :huh:

Congrats on your Paris tickets, are you going seats or GA? If GA, don't get gate R. You'll be let in 15 minutes later. U and X were let in first IIRC. And seats, don't get G3. That doesn't exist. :wink:

Yeah, same for Portugal. I was afraid it would be slow or myabe I would have some problems with the site itself, but no. Everything went smoothly.

Congrats to bluetickets.pt

... I ordered my tickets around 10.30.So it's been an hour and 17 minutes. :|

For last tour tickets in Amsterdam and all my German tickets(both presale and gen sale) it took 1 minute to send a confirmation email. What the hell is going on with this Belgian site? :huh:

Congrats on your Paris tickets, are you going seats or GA? If GA, don't get gate R. You'll be let in 15 minutes later. U and X were let in first IIRC. And seats, don't get G3. That doesn't exist. :wink:

i'm sure you'll be fine... have you written your confirmation number down and printed the page??

cheers! i've gone for seats this time as i'm taking my family and i don't want to risk GA turning into a train-wreck this time as Paris is so unpredictable due to the lack of organisation on the queuing front... managed to pull up the cheapie behind-the-stage seats - hopefully they will be ok! :)

Brusselsgate update:

My friend got a automated call from the bank security and the payment is going through

So although i'm not uncrossing anything just yet i'm at least a bit hopeful now :wink:

oof!! that's good news!!

jeesus it's stressful isn't it - i swear i age about 10 years every time there's a U2 tour haha :wink:

i'm sure you'll be fine... have you written your confirmation number down and printed the page??

cheers! i've gone for seats this time as i'm taking my family and i don't want to risk GA turning into a train-wreck this time as Paris is so unpredictable due to the lack of organisation on the queuing front... managed to pull up the cheapie behind-the-stage seats - hopefully they will be ok! :)

I took a screencap of the page. Wrote down the number in notepad.

Ah good idea. Yeah GA in Paris is a disaster, I wouldn't do that again. You're better off with seats.

:cabbagepatch::panic: these two smileys are awesome :lol:

I had a problems buying tickets to Paris in March? I think.

Problem loading, problem paying, site went down and I didn't knew if I had made my payment. I surely aged 30years that day!

And WildHoney, I'm still praying with you :pray:

What. The. Fuck.

My whole order has dissapeared now. :| When I go to order status, nothing's there. What the flying fuck is going on here?????? I have no email whatshowever?

Bite me, I have no clue. :|

I sent an email asking wtf is going on, I want to know where my order is and why it takes so bloody long to confirm a friggin CREDITCARD payment that should take no more than 5 minutes.
Ofcourse, after I hit send and retried to open the ticket status page, now my order is back. How random. :huh:

i bought yesterday to Paris, and i have in ticketnet.fr an weird dhl tracking number of only 2 digit.. dont know if its not updated yet... i would like to follow my tickets but this tracking number does not exists lol

Bite me, I have no clue. :|

I sent an email asking wtf is going on, I want to know where my order is and why it takes so bloody long to confirm a friggin CREDITCARD payment that should take no more than 5 minutes.
Ofcourse, after I hit send and retried to open the ticket status page, now my order is back. How random. :huh:

:crack: I got an email back. They don't understand my question and say because I have a reservation I should wait for the payment to go through.

Well that's a lot of help. :panic:

Anyone from Portugal? I try to buy tickets for Coimbra and shipping to Poland is 44 euro:doh: Is there any other option to get the tickets? Pick up? Or I realized that I have a friend in Portugal, how much is shipping inside Portugal?

44 is lots of money for example compare to 3.20 Brussels:sad:

can i :lol:

Cos if i don't i'll cry :sad:

Was there this many problems for the last European leg? Or was i just lucky getting my tickets?
last leg I had NO problems at all, nor with the German tickets this tour. It's just this Belgian site that's mad.

Did anyone have these problems for Vertigo Brussels?

Anyone from Portugal? I try to buy tickets for Coimbra and shipping to Poland is 44 euro:doh: Is there any other option to get the tickets? Pick up? Or I realized that I have a friend in Portugal, how much is shipping inside Portugal?

44 is lots of money for example compare to 3.20 Brussels:sad:

It would be smart to ship to your friend inside Portugal. That'll only be a few euros. :)

Yes, that would be the best option, Look.

At least you have your order back. They're not very helpfull. They didn't understand your question? :lol: Did you asked in Latim or chinese or something?

At least you have your order back. They're not very helpfull. They didn't understand your question? :lol: Did you asked in Latim or chinese or something?

Yeah, but now it still has to be confirmed. I'm still shit scared my payment won't go through just as with Wild's.

Yup, didn't understand it, while I asked it in Dutch. :happy: My bad, I didn't ask in Flemish.

:crack: 2,5 hours and still waiting.

Yeah but in this case he has to have account in "Blue Ticket" so it will make some time to explain him about account, presale codes etc.

You think is there a chance to buy and mark "shipping to Poland" and then ask them for change shipping to other adress in Portugal? And how much is shipping for Portugese adresses?

Thx in advance

Funny and weird it's for Brussels only... Hoping for the best for both fo you :hug:

Mine was almost instantaneous, same with Paris in March (Even though I had problems when I was buying them).

Yeah but in this case he has to have account in "Blue Ticket" so it will make some time to explain him about account, presale codes etc.

You think is there a chance to buy and mark "shipping to Poland" and then ask them for change shipping to other adress in Portugal? And how much is shipping for Portugese adresses?

Thx in advance

You should be able to fill in a different shipping adress from the billing adress. Put your friend's adress in the shipping one, yours in the billing one and you should be fine.

You should be able to fill in a different shipping adress from the billing adress. Put your friend's adress in the shipping one, yours in the billing one and you should be fine.

I think I'm not able to do it. When I log my profile I don't have a chance to change country and shipping option. There is just one option I can mark - International delivery - 44e:doh:

Ok, now blueticket is slow. I have to buy four tickets for my uncle with his code (of course), but I'm unable to do it. Well, If I can't, at least he can still make the show with 2 of my tickets.

Back
Top Bottom