Brussels, Paris and Coimbra presale/gen sale info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this puts into perspective the ease of Ticketmaster UK for this years shows- have already been queueing on LN site for 10 minutes- the whole thing took less than 5 minutes on TM UKi can't get it to work- give up

ok this is rubbish- have put in the presale code for Paris- and then it rejects it- what sodding code does this livenation rubbish want then??? aaarrrrrgggggggggggggggggggg

Here is the seat plan for Paris (so you can familiarise yourselves whilst waiting in the queue!)

m_187552.gif

I have my 4 seats for Brussels!

However, that is where the good news ends for now.

For those who are still waiting: here is the process: There is no seating plan at all, you can only choose a price cat. The process is very simple, all information including presale code, name, ticket selection and credit card info on 1 page.

After hitting the Confirm button, I got a page that said my order was in fine form, an email will be sent later today and etc. However, the order number was visible for such a short time I could't write it down or save it. Then the page changed and it said we'll keep your tickets reserved until we recieve your payment.

Unfortunately I accidentally hit the back button and I've lost that confirmation page so I have to wait for the email to have my seats confirmd. I did immediately recieved a login/account conformation email so I think everything will be fine.

Belgium seems very fair - delivery is €1.10 for Belgium or €3.20 to other countries. Price points for tickets are:
€30 seat
€55 seat
€55 standing
€75 seat
€90 seat
€150 seat
€250 standing [RED]
plus reservation fee of €5 per ticket

Confirmation email in, same info as on that page I lost, including order number! yeah!

Be carefull, this thing looks like spam. it says fastselling and it's from tts @ host2170.net

Oh for those who want to know: kuddo's to teleticketservice for the handling and postage fees! Total order valus for 4x30 = 143,20 including handling and shipping! :love:

Can anyone post the seating chart/price points for Coimbra please. I can't see them until tomorrow.

I have my 4 seats for Brussels!

However, that is where the good news ends for now.

For those who are still waiting: here is the process: There is no seating plan at all, you can only choose a price cat.

So you don't know where you are seated. You pay 30 for just behind the stage, or 75 to be in the nosebleeds. Odd...

4 GA tickets for Brussels it is ! The only shame is that the concert is almost one year away :ohmy: But I won't complain. I'm feeling lucky that I can see them again.

Belgium seems very fair - delivery is €1.10 for Belgium or €3.20 to other countries. Price points for tickets are:
€30 seat
€55 seat
€55 standing
€75 seat
€90 seat
€150 seat
€250 standing [RED]
plus reservation fee of €5 per ticket

:up: That's awesome. So much better than the 16 friggin euros the Germans are asking!

I'll get mine tomorrow. :D

So you don't know where you are seated. You pay 30 for just behind the stage, or 75 to be in the nosebleeds. Odd...

Yes, very odd. But luckily i've already seen the show 3 times, from GA, side and behind. I'm hoping for tickets opposite the stage, high up, to enjoy the light show. I've seen them only from up close! :)))

:up: That's awesome. So much better than the 16 friggin euros the Germans are asking!

I'll get mine tomorrow. :D

Wut? How do you know? I hope mine get there so fast to. 16 euros:|
But damn, the Spanish prices are crazy.

I am in Breathe for Paris but when I testrun it an (hour to early ;) it says choose number of tickets in French. There is nowhere to choose number of tickets only category. I guess it is because I am too early but just wanted to be sure..

Know what? :huh: The presale for Boots is tomorrow, so I'll get my tickets then as I'm a Boots member.

When your tickets arive for germany:reject: Sorry I need to be more specific.
I'm gonna try again via regular sale.

The Portugal presale vendor is not accepting my code. Christ.

:banghead:

What do I do now?

Edit: Local time is still 2:12PM as of this moment. I all of Western Europe (save the British Isles) was the same time zone. Weird.

I'm Breathe, but it's the time zones that messed with me. At least I think it is. I hope to god it is.

Back
Top Bottom