Boston1 GA Ticket Image

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeVaul

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I've got a pair for Boston2 and am currently in negotiations for a pair for Boston1. The guy was kind enough to send over an image of the tickets which have the correct charges and all, but a completely different background (purple with "Field Seating" in white) than my Boston2 tix (yellow w. the Gillette Stadium logo/image). Mind you, I bought Boston2 during the regular onsale, and these Boston1 tix look to be from a presale (as designated by the "FAN" code at the top and the date on the bottom left). Can anyone confirm these are legit tix before I pay for them?

I can provide an image if that will help.

Presale tickets are different from regular tickets for a lot of shows. I know it was the case in Paris and Dublin.
I'm sure there'll be someone here who can show you their presale tickets. :)

^ditto. I got my Boston 1 GA ticket from presale, and mine is purple.

Boston show tickets apparently have different colors, seats vs GA, first show vs second show, etc. I don't know, maybe even presale vs public. There's been some confusion when the tickets came out too.

I bought presale GA for both, and they were different as described, night 1 was the purple he showed you, night 2 the yellow you have. Not sure why, definitely odd, but he's not trying to pull a fast one.

Back
Top Bottom