Boston, March 11 Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Upstairs on the Square is very much the kind of place that could easily be closed off for a private party. It's a classy kind of joint. Is Alan Cross someone I should know -- meaning, is he a VIP?

His twitter feed makes it seem like he got on a bus before the show was over and was taken to this bar.

And yes... I *DID* just get in my car, and swing through Harvard Square. Private party.

The lady said that GOYB was from their first album. :| :crack:

Edit: Ok, she corrected herself. But still!! :lol:

Wow. I saw that too and I think she was just trying to smooth over the fact that she knows nothing about u2. Someone probably corrected her. :tsk:

Thanks for the link Dragonfave!

I'm still seeing the individual tracks??
Don't know why you see differently.:hmm:

Maybe it was a bit overloaded when you went too it.

No I see them all, I got them all fine except for Boots which doesn't work.

did you guys see the footage from the newscast? this is clearly proshot with tracking cameras... i hope they release this soon. it looked amazing.

Is it U2 though? The Burren was mentioned and they talked about the band going there on the news.

Yes. U2 is there. There were a number of Cambridge PD around and a bevy of guys in suits standing in one of the corporate parking garages (underground). I assume they were limo drivers. Also, one of the contest winner busses was parked in the alley.

Yes. U2 is there. There were a number of Cambridge PD around and a bevy of guys in suits standing in one of the corporate parking garages (underground). I assume they were limo drivers. Also, one of the contest winner busses was parked in the alley.

:drool::drool::drool::drool: So the people who won entry to the show get to go to a private party with them???? :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Don't Expect thank you sooo much for the clips... BUT...when I listened on radio (98.5) sound quality was much better than these MP3s...here sound is kind of muffled....Don't Expect, which station did you record from?...as the sound quality of some stations was better than others i believe...

No problem! Does it work for you? It's ok i got the first bigger file at least.

And Ok I forgive her. I would probably not know what I was saying too!

No, I can't download it at home. this computer is much too slow and it's too late tonight. But I tried anyway, of course. :hyper:
I'm doing it tomorrow at work where I can download it much faster - and burn to a cd.

I can't even imagine some of the news people here :ohmy: trying to announce or interview them. Much less myself. I'd be speaking in tongues or something.
Bono might understand. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom