Boston, March 11 Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me neither. We've had a wonderful two weeks. Now it will be awhile till we see them again. :sad:

It has been a great few weeks. Even though I didn't get to go tonight, I am so glad they brought me back here. It was a real sense of community. :hug:

6.gif

on twitter:

People chanting "one more song" loud screaming stomping of feet. Lights down. Crew dismantling stage stuff. No one wants 2 go but its over

on twitter:

People chanting "one more song" loud screaming stomping of feet. Lights down. Crew dismantling stage stuff. No one wants 2 go but its over

Wow. I really thought they'd come back and play a few more, even if they weren't for the broadcast. I hope they at least go out and meet with fans, though.

Here's to a great week. To everyone who got into Letterman, the radio shows, Fordham and met the band

Fox News had the owner of the Burren on. They said he was instrumental in getting the boys to Somerville. He said, "I said I would send a couple pints of Guinness up to you after the show. If you like the way it tastes, you come by my bar for more."

Me neither. We've had a wonderful two weeks. Now it will be awhile till we see them again. :sad:

This is what makes me so sad. :sad:

I'm sure someone recorded it kassandra. Would be nice to have :up:

Someone earlier said they were recording it and would have mp3 available after the performance.
I just can't remember who it was. :doh: I'll see if I can find it.

I'm gonna miss them after this week...:sad:

again, *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom