Boston, March 11...location/tickets? PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
washington d.c.

Was trying to win for WBCN and called a ton of times, always getting the "you're call can't be connected" and finally get it to ring. It rings for a few seconds right in the timeframe where I'd expect a winner (towards the end of the song after the two second clip" I get a DJ "who is this," I all most lose my mind, and he says what can Magic 106.7 play for you today! Turns out I still had the Magic number from earlier in my redial. (I had class from 2-4).

Was trying to win for WBCN and called a ton of times, always getting the "you're call can't be connected" and finally get it to ring. It rings for a few seconds right in the timeframe where I'd expect a winner (towards the end of the song after the two second clip" I get a DJ "who is this," I all most lose my mind, and he says what can Magic 106.7 play for you today! Turns out I still had the Magic number from earlier in my redial. (I had class from 2-4).

thats a pretty good 1st post. almost as good as the person who leaked NLOTH with their 1st post.

stay with Mike, their system cant handle it. it will take them a long time to get to 93

and why did I just leave Mike FM on with Poison playign for so long when it wasnt helping anybody??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom