Boston, March 11...location/tickets? PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha 3 responses and I hit refresh right before I posted the phone #.

MIke FM is 'U2 song in its entirety' according to the website.

I'll let you know, concentrate on the other 3 with a known start time.

and holy jesus this song on Mike right now is AWFULLLLLL!!! what did I volunteer to put myself through

haha 3 responses and i hit refresh right before i posted the phone #.

Mike fm is 'u2 song in its entirety' according to the website.

I'll let you know, concentrate on the other 3 with a known start time.

And holy jesus this song on mike right now is awfullllll!!! What did i volunteer to put myself through

ha

This morning, MikeFM ran a "call now" drop-in right after the song had finished, so I think they dump the phone bank then.

Yeah this is pretty damn atrocious. I'll definitely be flipping to the others with set times, but in the mean time I have to put up with it.

Wait, 3 others? I know BCN at 4:15, Magic at 4:36, what's left?

Yeah this is pretty damn atrocious. I'll definitely be flipping to the others with set times, but in the mean time I have to put up with it.

Wait, 3 others? I know BCN at 4:15, Magic at 4:36, what's left?

ZLX at 4:40

I thought about trying again, but with it being ticketless and more akin to a guest list, I doubt it's transferable. Any thoughts.

Unfortunately, my wife is scheduled to work that night! Unbelievable. She's looking to make a switch.

I thought about trying again, but with it being ticketless and more akin to a guest list, I doubt it's transferable. Any thoughts.

Unfortunately, my wife is scheduled to work that night! Unbelievable. She's looking to make a switch.

I'll be your date, :sexywink: . Haha, if you're wife is a U2 fan, this is worth getting fired for!

I'll be your date, :sexywink: . Haha, if you're wife is a U2 fan, this is worth getting fired for!

She would have the Edge's children. But she's not as excited as I thought she'd be. I put it best to a colleague: if U2 were coming to town for 4 shows, she'd be satisfied with 1, whereas I would be waiting in line at the venue every day for GA tickets.

Asking on behalf of a lifelong fan and very close friend - did anyone happen to catch the 92.5's 9:20 u2 song? pleaseeeeeee and thanksxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom