Boston, March 11...location/tickets? PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AAF was a just a call when they tell you between 3 and 4, it just happened.

What a concept...I got not a single ring from about 50 calls.

Next up is MikeFM during the 4:00 hour, 104.1 song at 4:15, and Beautiful Day at 4:36 on Magic. Way too much at once. So much rejection to happen in the next hour...

I hate that they don't tell you right away like other channels. If cinmell was 99 then they have their person.

Actually got through for the first time all week, caller 40.

I feel like that poor schlub in "One Crazy Summer" who spent the entire movie holed up with a phone waiting for the call to win a million bucks....

what the heck, I have been trying to listen to WAAF for an hour and it's almost 4 and nothing. It sucks, I'm so frustrated. This competition is driving me crazy

WAAF #60. Realistically, 3 to go. Mike is probably going to be at the same time as the other contests, so doing all 4 is probably not possible.

Don't remember who said it, but you guys have been unreal w/ the info, times, stations the last couple of days....
I'm glad to see some of you winning.....
Now if I could get something besides a busy signal, or a "we're sorry" message....:angry:

i'm really hoping i win from the freeloaders raffle or the sign making contest..... :/

I did not know about this sign making contest, damn that would have been fun.

MikeFM is anytime between 4 and 5 when they play an entire U2 song, do you guys think its best to call during the song, or after? I'm sure I'll end up doing both.

hey guys I'll listen to Mike FM stream for ya. isnt it call at the end of the song?? then I'll post here when the song starts since they dont give a time frame.

Welcome red hill townie!
Thanks. Been lurking for a while, but this contest made me feel guilty for all the help you guys have been doling out....
Guess I'll have to wait for the stadium shows, cuz I can't even connect nevermind be the right caller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom