Boston, March 11...location/tickets?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am nice!! and someone here should take me to the show when they win :wink:

Seriously.. who at 92.9 thought it was a good idea to have people tune in for 15 minutes? Mix has us listening all day longggg. Seems like a bad marketing choice. U2 is saving radio in Boston for a few days, they should take advantage

What is Mix 98.5 deal? Name a song, 10th caller? sorry, i've been focused on Letterman tickets.

I SEE 18TH CALLER! MAN I AM F'ING DUMB TODAY

You just call when Bono says something.. I can never make out what it is since im dialing haha

I've decided my phone sucks. My best shot is from WAAF's name drawing

It's a chick... circuits are busy chick. And that bitch isn't sorry at all.:D

Mix also has their freeloader program where you 'buy' raffles with your points. you can earn 300 points a day and its 250 to to buy a raffle. I bought 1 yesterday and 1 today.

the codes for the 3 passwords are on fatwallet and this mornings 10 AM one is in this thread somewhere. forgot what it is. 7 AM one was Bono and the boys in boston

Can someone post the name of the AAF winner at 2...I'll be in class so I can't listen

Does anyone know what the streaming delay is for those of us listening on line and too far out of reach of he signal? I have a feeling that I am at a disadvantage and maybe a minute or two behind.

Massu2, the Mix stream was completely off. I'm not even sure if it was the same station lol The only one that works well is the WAAF one, and you have 30 minutes to call anyways.

not yet, still listening to Vertigo online. what's the hook on this one? need to answer anything, or just be the right caller? I'm so CONFUSED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom