Boots Subscribers of the World Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ron2112

The Fly
Hey All:

So any other Johnny-come-latelies out there? Feeling a little bit small in my U2 fanhood here, not having decided to upgrade to a paid membership until today. (Although I do have the memory of having seen U2 with 150 of my closest friends at the Bayou in DC back in '81).

So do we stand ANY chance of decent pre-sale tickets? Better than the 5-rows-from-the-top-of-the-arena seats I had for the last two tours? At least we get a rarities CD, right?

Peace,
Ron

Ya I get to enter the presale in the afternoon of day 2....PRAYING for GA to Foxboro

I think I'm a Boots member too, since my code starts with U2C, even though I was a member of Prop back in the day. I had let my U2.com membership lapse and only resubscribed today. That's what I get for procrastinating, I suppose. :|

Luckily, the show I want is later in the tour. Hopefully I'll know what kind of chances us Boots people will have by the time the Phx show goes on pre-sale.

Ahhh me too, Boots here I come, I kept putting off joing due to the problems they were having, oh well...presale is better than nothing, hopefully there are still some good seats available (GA probably sold out).... good luck everyone, stadiums are reallly big!!!! :lol:

Yeah I chickened out late this afternoon :reject:

The lack of multiple shows has me afraid. They can shove their "rarities" CD and their crappy website though :wave:

:wave:

I'm in the same situation as everyone else. I let my subscription expire in 2005 and just re-subscribed today. The Vertigo presale sucked so much that it felt like throwing money away to keep paying them every year.

I was just going to try my luck with the general sale, but I got nervous when it looked like everyone else was going to do the presale. It may have been a waste of $50, but we'll see.

Well I'm in Aus, so you're all my guinea pigs. If the presale works out this time, and proves that its worth its $50, then I'll sign up, otherwise I'll take my chances with a free Frontier pre-sale, or with the general sale.

Im kinda new to all this online ticket purchasing.Is there a better chance of getting GA tickets during a presale than there is for a general sale?If so I probably will sign up and be a member.

I'm Boots without a presale code and I'm getting seriously annoyed:wave:

ya I haven't gotten anything either. I'm annoyed at how bad this whole process is and unorganized.

I want NY tickets so I guess I can wait.

I'm hoping for GA tickets, but after the vertigo tour, not having high expectations.

ya I haven't gotten anything either. I'm annoyed at how bad this whole process is and unorganized.

I want NY tickets so I guess I can wait.

I'm hoping for GA tickets, but after the vertigo tour, not having high expectations.

Guys....if you go to the U2.com site, log in, and click on the "Tours" section, you will see your code in big red letters in a box on the lower-left side of the page. The e-mail isn't strictly necessary for the pre-sale.

Peace,
Ron

I think I'm more likely to get an answer here rather than on u2.com (I did ask)

The Seniority Levels and tour information post says:

Our 'Boots' group, who have subscribed since the tour announcement, join the presale in the afternoon on the second day of the presale."

and

"If you joined on 3/09/09 or after you will be on DAY 3 of the presale."

I read the stupid FAQ as well as I could.. but I think my Orphan Annie secret decoder ring is busted. :coocoo:

So what day exactly is the 'Boots' pre-sale?

I read the stupid FAQ as well as I could.. but I think my Orphan Annie secret decoder ring is busted. :coocoo:

So what day exactly is the 'Boots' pre-sale?

I logged into U2.COM and in the tour section, it's day 2 of the pre-sale, and I can see presales for all three: horizon/breathe and boots, so I'm assuming boots is for DAY 2 afternoons.

:wave:

I'm in the same situation as everyone else. I let my subscription expire in 2005 and just re-subscribed today. The Vertigo presale sucked so much that it felt like throwing money away to keep paying them every year.

I was just going to try my luck with the general sale, but I got nervous when it looked like everyone else was going to do the presale. It may have been a waste of $50, but we'll see.

I am in your EXACT same situation mads but to make matters even worse, I was an original Propaganda subscriber and was initially grandfathered into U2.com, but not this time!!!

Boots it is...and I want GA's!!!

I think I'm a Boots member too, since my code starts with U2C, even though I was a member of Prop back in the day. I had let my U2.com membership lapse and only resubscribed today. That's what I get for procrastinating, I suppose. :|

Luckily, the show I want is later in the tour. Hopefully I'll know what kind of chances us Boots people will have by the time the Phx show goes on pre-sale.

Us Boots people will be fine for Phoenix - I think there will be more demand for other cities first.

But don't tell anybody I said that....I'm going to Phoenix too :D

I am in your EXACT same situation mads but to make matters even worse, I was an original Propaganda subscriber and was initially grandfathered into U2.com, but not this time!!!

Boots it is...and I want GA's!!!
Well, hopefully we'll get what we want anyway. I did okay with absolutely no help from the presale last time around (the seats I got from that were laughably bad), mostly thanks to some great people on Interference who helped me out with GAs when I failed to get them from Ticketmaster.

boots and I want dublin :)

oh the irony that the group i am in is the name of the song i hate the most lol

:wink:

I'm still on the fence if I should pay for a subscription. I've never paid for fan club stuff since I did just fine for the Vertigo Tour in '05 without any of the presale madness. Adding up all of the years of paying for U2.com adds a lot to the price of tix. I'm just too poor to afford the extra goodies.:sigh: I am down in AZ and going to the PHX and Las Vegas shows and they should be available pretty easily. It'll be my wifes first U2 concerts. She didn't really like U2 at all until I took her to U23D.

I'm still on the fence if I should pay for a subscription. I've never paid for fan club stuff since I did just fine for the Vertigo Tour in '05 without any of the presale madness. Adding up all of the years of paying for U2.com adds a lot to the price of tix. I'm just too poor to afford the extra goodies.:sigh: I am down in AZ and going to the PHX and Las Vegas shows and they should be available pretty easily. It'll be my wifes first U2 concerts. She didn't really like U2 at all until I took her to U23D.

Vegas tickets will go fast - it's a smaller stadium apparently. Especially since a lot of people will be traveling to catch a show - what better place to go than Vegas??

That's the main reason I renewed my membership.

Back
Top Bottom