Boots Subscribers of the World Unite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope you're right.:pray:

I'm Boots too :sad: Hopefully we'll still get GA or good seats. I had a sub for the last tour but I only renewed on the 9th so I guess that's the way it works. I thought I would at least get Breathe but anyways I hope we can still get GA for paying the extra money.

I'm Boots too :sad: Hopefully we'll still get GA or good seats. I had a sub for the last tour but I only renewed on the 9th so I guess that's the way it works. I thought I would at least get Breathe but anyways I hope we can still get GA for paying the extra money.

I would also say as well I have been to concerts alone and sometimes it's better if the other person(s) are not totally into it.

So, Bootsians, once you sign up, is the presale code immediately visible in the tour section or do you have to wait?

So, Bootsians, once you sign up, is the presale code immediately visible in the tour section or do you have to wait?

mine showed up immediately (as soon as i signed out then signed in again), and i received the email with the code a day or two later

Thanks folks. I'd vowed not to give U2.com a cent more money, but the fact people with Boots memberships have had good experiences in the presales that have already been held is sorely tempting me ...

Whey hey!! Boots here. Any idea when our pre sale starts for Cardiff? I heard it was the 18th of March. can anybody confirm?

Hi everybody!!! I'm a Boots subscriber and this is my first step in the interference world!!! first of all THANK YOU reading your forum was incredibly useful!!!
I bought 4 thickets for Milan in the general sale because I wanted to leave my U2 presale code for Barcelona!!! I've seen U2 in 1997 (Reggio Emilia) in 2001 ( Torino) and in 2005 (Milano). This year me and my tribe on their thirties we wanted to make something special. Well we already bought the flight, I know that none of you is a wizard that can predict the future, but considering that the majority of you is more expert than me I'd like to have your opinion: do you think that as a boot i have any chance to buy 4 tickets for Barcelona??:pray:
Thank You...

Last edited:
did not get the boxset but the download.

Figured difference would make sense.

Signed up yesterday, a fan since 1997 when I saw them at wembley.

Here us to hoping that the presale code comes up online and for a ga for wembley!!!!!!
:wave:

2 nights in Dublin

I live in Liverpool and have been a U2 fan since 1984 when under a blood red sky came out. I have seen them 5 times so far. I am in the Boots presale hoping to get GA for the 25 th july and get GA (hopefully)for the 24th July on the general. Once thats sorted then hotel and flights.
I have always wanted to see them in Dublin so here's hoping

:wave:

I'm in the same situation as everyone else. I let my subscription expire in 2005 and just re-subscribed today. The Vertigo presale sucked so much that it felt like throwing money away to keep paying them every year.

I was just going to try my luck with the general sale, but I got nervous when it looked like everyone else was going to do the presale. It may have been a waste of $50, but we'll see.

Same here. I definitely was not interested in keeping my subscription going in the years when there wasn't a tour, as it was a waste of money. However, I caved the day after the tour was announced and re-subscribed. :lol:

I don't deal well with ticket stress, and it's worth $50 to me to get a better chance at getting tickets. :D I'll be going for Vancouver, and holding the other 2 for later on.

What are the odds of GA in the afternoon of Day 2? This is keeping me from joining. I'm not shoveling out $50 to get terrible seats. I'd rather try my luck in the general sale or find them online through craigslist or something.

Caved in myself today, could not deal with the public sale.

I take it the code on your tour page on U2.com is all you need?

hi iam boots subscriber and i want to buy 2 ga tickets and 2 for seats .how do i do that ,beacuse you can use your code ones?? thank you

So when the boots presale is available...

Will U2.com provide a link just to buy the tickets then? I noticed that when you click on shows to buy tickets it only gives these 'package' deals and says 'to just buy the tickets return to U2.com' . That isn't exactly helpful as the only links ON U2.com are for the packages. Now I've only been subscribed for a few days so maybe I never saw the links to just buy the tickets using the presale code but I just want to be sure.

So are we to assume that when a presale window is open there will be a separate link to follow to just book the tickets? The reason I ask all of this is because I won't be available when they go on presale so I have to pass all of this info onto someone else to do it for me.

P.S sorry if this is the wrong section, I wasn't sure where best to ask this.

Will U2.com provide a link just to buy the tickets then? I noticed that when you click on shows to buy tickets it only gives these 'package' deals and says 'to just buy the tickets return to U2.com' . That isn't exactly helpful as the only links ON U2.com are for the packages. Now I've only been subscribed for a few days so maybe I never saw the links to just buy the tickets using the presale code but I just want to be sure.

So are we to assume that when a presale window is open there will be a separate link to follow to just book the tickets? The reason I ask all of this is because I won't be available when they go on presale so I have to pass all of this info onto someone else to do it for me.

P.S sorry if this is the wrong section, I wasn't sure where best to ask this.

First day of presale (today) is only for horizon subscribers, breathe and boots have to wait until tomorrow... the link that you find in the 360° tour page will lead you straight to the tickets vendor web site.

The Presale schedule is as follows:
Horizon Group - Day 1, Tuesday 10AM (local venue time)
Breathe Group - Day 2, Wednesday 10AM (local venue time)
Boots Group - Day 2, Wednesday 3PM (local venue time)
Presale for all groups ends on Day 3, Thursday 12noon (local venue time)

good luck...and what show are you looking for?

Thanks, I'm looking to get 4 tickets for Glasgow so hopefully some will still be there tomorrow afternoon.

Upon checking the website again I notice they have indeed added new links for the presales. That's fine that was my only concern.

There's no way U2.com would allow anybody to pay 50 bucks to enter the pre sale at Boots level to find there are no tickets left! I just can not see it. Question is what tickets will still be available. GA tickets seem to be the most popular during the pre sale by the looks of things on here.

I got my fingers crossed for good seated tickets this time round, GA last time and view was crap to say the least and beers and the loo were a general all round hassle.

So trying for 4 tix for Cardiff. Noticed on Ticketmaster the price levels are £150, £85, £55 and £35 - and Glasvegas are the support.

All Boots - good luck tomorrow at 3pm!

Back
Top Bottom