Behind the Stage/Side Seats... (PLEASE HELP)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Mullen

The Fly
Hey everyone, I've posted a question on here awhile ago about my seats,
but im still worried, and need help, im going to see U2 for my first time, im very excited, but VERY worried, especially about my seats I know it's 360 tour which should mean we should be able to see them from all angles, but I have been reading, trying to find videos from behind the stage, and all see are mixed reviews which really concern me...

I have two questions..

1. For everyone that have seen U2 from behind/side stage how was the experience? should I be worried?

2. Which chart is correct??

a) U2 Toronto tickets - 7/3/2010 - Rogers Centre

b) U2 360º Tour tickets Rogers Centre Toronto, ON, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

I bought my tickets based on the StubHub chart which shows my section 139 on the side stage, and what worries me more, I look at the Ticketmaster Chart & it's showing it behind & near the claw....

Hopefully I can get some answers, thanks!

Im stressing out!!!

Thanks Sicy, yes I already read those threads, I know im coming across as annoying for many, but really I haven't found what im looking for... what im trying to ask is if anyone on here has sat right about where my section is and what their view about these seats are...

Like I mentioned im reading mixed comments, some which worry me, these tickets my parents have purchased as a gift for me are not cheap and I don't wanna be sitting in an area that is gonna suck.. lol
Im mostly confused about the seating charts, StubHub is showing that my section is more the the left side and then Ticketmaster shows that its near the claw which worries me!

Ticketmaster is the most accurate. The stubhub chart is too small of a stage, and the show has already been there so we know it's pretty accurate

SMB

To be honest, both seats are fantastic but Ticketmaster's would be a lot better. Look ho close you'd be to the band! I was in the upper Cusack stand in Croker, facing the side of the stage DIRECTLY, right in the middle of the two claw legs which is where ticketmaster says you are. I had such an incredible view it was unbelievable.

Yeah, either way, it's gonna be great. I was in the worst seat in the house one night, and it was even better than some of my closer seats I have had. Even being behind a Claw leg is good. So I have heard, won't know till July 19th.

SMB

I think I was in section 709 at Croker, can't remember the exact number but it was incredibly close to where Ticketmaster says you'll be (opposite side of the stage of course). This is a photo I took from my seat.

Imageshack - image074h

This is what it looked like when the screen was expanded. Tiny bit of obstruction, but it's irrelevant anyway since they actually show a live shot on your side of the screen of whoever is on the other side of it. In this case Edge was on the other side facing the Hogan stand, and who's on the screen amongst CoBL's usual flying lights! :D

Imageshack - hpim2343.jpg

The leg will probably block a tiny bit of the back of the stage for you but since it's a 360 venue, which Croker wasn't on the night, the band will probably move around all the time on stage so it really won't be an issue.

Do not worry about your seats especially if you are there for the live U2 music!! Was behind the stage at Gillette Stadium on the 200 level. We had a great time, and the band members did play for us fans in the back several times. The screens above the stage helped out as well. Enjoy your concert!!!

Thanks a lot, and for the video as well, looks like you had a great view!
;) Waiting for July to come is the hard part!

You will be surprised how much fun your seats are. I set in the back and to the left of the Charlottesville show in about the middle of the lower section. The view is great because you see the stage and the crowd. You get to take in the whole stage and each member regularly plays to the back. I have also had many people say, and i agree, that the sound in the back is amazing...the rear speakers are right on you.

And it is cool watching the band walk out to the stage and walk off the stage waving.

And it is cool watching the band walk out to the stage and walk off the stage waving.

very true.

and really, you shouldn't worry. You'll be so blown away by the whole show/atmosphere, you'll forget about your seats or anything else.

Back
Top Bottom