Barcelona PRE-SALE/General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In the same boat as some, based in US did the UPS 40 Euro thing in the Pre-Sale. Credit Card has been charged so some good news.
Emailed TM Spain yesterday ref either delivery to family in EU or WILLCALL and no reply yet - for those that had a reply can you confirm which e-mail address used so I can keep trying -

barcelona1fxd.jpg

barcelona3fxd.jpg

:hyper::applaud::hyper::applaud::hyper::applaud::hyper::applaud::hyper::applaud:

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, I would not put the serial numbers of your tickets online.

Meanwhile I am still waiting for a response from ticketmaster.es and their customer service number doesn't work. WTF

Um, I would not put the serial numbers of your tickets online.

Meanwhile I am still waiting for a response from ticketmaster.es and their customer service number doesn't work. WTF

I'll photoshop them out for him.. but yeah probably not a good idea to anyone wanting to post their tickets, I would blur out the serial numbers before posting.

Good news from TM Spain, they e-mailed and have allowed a change from International Delivery (as in US can't get it) to Willcall and refunded the 40 Euro shipping - happy days:wave::wave:

Definitely good news! But when did you email them? I'm in the same boat as James having used 2 email addresses and gotten nothing yet.

Why the presale? I wonder. Hasn't every U2.com member who wanted to go to Barcelona used their code already for the 30th?

There are people that are buying u2.com memberships and getting Boots codes for all of these 2nd shows being added.

I imagine there won't be too many Horizon's or Breathe people left but there will be Boots people.

U2.com must be making a killing on subscriptions by adding these additional presales. :lol:

I'll photoshop them out for him.. but yeah probably not a good idea to anyone wanting to post their tickets, I would blur out the serial numbers before posting.

Thanks so much for doing that Sicy :kiss: But why exactly is that dangerous to post? I'll be more careful in the future, though!

If you post such good photos of the tickets, with the barcodes, serial numbers, and seat information, someone could print really, really good counterfeits and you might find yourself out of luck! Or someone could report them lost and try to have them reissued...etc.

oh, and this time, I am picking up my tickets at a ticket centre/will call.

So how long did it take for you to get a response from Tick Tack Tickets? I emailed a few days ago with the same problem and no reply yet. The charge has posted to my card.

And, finally got a response from Barcelona. They offered ticket centres or will call, despite the fact that I'd given them a Swiss address, but whatever, they'll refund the 40 euro so it's all good.

PHEW

If you post such good photos of the tickets, with the barcodes, serial numbers, and seat information, someone could print really, really good counterfeits and you might find yourself out of luck! Or someone could report them lost and try to have them reissued...etc.

Ah thank you indeed. I will be more careful next time despite the enthusiasm :hyper:
However, the photos were made with my iPhone, so they can never be that good, right? :wink:

And, finally got a response from Barcelona. They offered ticket centres or will call, despite the fact that I'd given them a Swiss address, but whatever, they'll refund the 40 euro so it's all good.

PHEW

Keep in mind, if I recall correctly the ticket centres require you to pick up the tickets 72 hours prior to the concert so if you're not going to be there at that time you might want to pick will call.

Once the purchase is complete, and at your own convenience, you can pick up your tickets at any of the following collection points: up to 72 hours* before the show (weekends, festiveness not included)

Last edited:
So how long did it take for you to get a response from Tick Tack Tickets? I emailed a few days ago with the same problem and no reply yet. The charge has posted to my card.

I meant for Barcelona 2 I'd do centres/willcall. But, I just got my email within the last hour, and I sent the first email Sunday evening to central and one Tuesday to Barcelona. The response was to the Barcelona one.

i still haven't gotten a response to either of my emails, either.

does anyone who has gotten a response want to post/PM the email address that their response came from?

You both have PMs.

Back
Top Bottom