Barcelona PRE-SALE/General Sale - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3:02. 4 tickets, section 110 row 15. Hope they're good!!! Absolutely zero issues with the process!

It seems that is the only section they're selling. I haven't bought them.

I just looked at my Vertigo presale ticket and I was able to get Section 29 which is the level below the one they're offering today.

Last edited:
Smooth sailing... 10:07 4 GA tickets (entrada general pista) for €55 + €7,50 each.
Bit the dust, though, on the delivery process. In the end I paid €40 for having them sent to me... The ticket collection options are really awful, and fast-ticket was not an option :angry: I might send them an email still, asking why the options are so limited...

At first the system said I had my U2 code wrong, and I was like WTF?:ohmy:But in the end it turned out to be a case of a bad copy-and-paste :D
Then I had to find out what 'Asiento Reservado' meant, but because I knew the other option was the GA I went for that one.

Everything went as smooth as can be... Off to Barca! :applaud:

Yeah - I'm wondering about the "international delivery" as well. I've emailed Ticketmaster already. One would think that 40 Euros will cover delivery anywhere in the world.

It seems that is the only section they're selling. I haven't bought them.

I just looked at my Vertigo presale ticket and I was able to get Section 29 which is the level below the one they're offering today.

I'm glad to hear that - I was tempted to click "try again" but was too scared that the next ones would be crappy! It'll be fun to be in a section of fan club people!

Night all, U2 dreams to everyone!

Me too... and I'm actually still a bit outraged by that price...aargh!
But it was not the time to make a fuss about it, having 4 GA's in my virtual hands :drool:

Me too... and I'm actually still a bit outraged by that price...aargh!
But it was not the time to make a fuss about it, having 4 GA's in my virtual hands :drool:

I know what you mean, i have 4 peoples summer holidays, already booked, relying on me another EUR10 is not a lot. Its just the principle! At the end of the day they have you by the balls!

I bouhgt 4 GA tickets without a problem. It was very easy and I'm happy with the process. The u2.com membership is useful after all. The only catch is the price for the UPS delivery. 40 euros is way too much!

hey guys...what are the prices for which part of the stand? does anyone know that?
I have to go to stands in Barcelona due to some issues...and than I'll go GA in Zagreb :)

But I'm interested what are the stand prices that are available in presale...thx in advance

hey guys...what are the prices for which part of the stand? does anyone know that?
I have to go to stands in Barcelona due to some issues...and than I'll go GA in Zagreb :)

But I'm interested what are the stand prices that are available in presale...thx in advance

150 euro puts you in the lower bowl, i also selected 85 euro for the hell of it and got upper bowl behind the stage. 65, 55 (GA) and 30 euro seats were available to to select, but i didn't.

i ended up buying the 150 euro seats, my section was 129. it seems the very closest to the field seated seats, sections 1-50 or whatever were not available in the u2.com presale ... unless any had those pop up? i doubt it.

also, i am in the u.s. and did the ticket pick up in person deal to avoid the 40 euro delivery fee. i did this once before and i just had to pick up at least 3 business days before the show, they have a list of locations. if you can't pick up by then, i don't know what they do, i guess you have to pick up at the box office?

also, i am in the u.s. and did the ticket pick up in person deal to avoid the 40 euro delivery fee. i did this once before and i just had to pick up at least 3 business days before the show, they have a list of locations. if you can't pick up by then, i don't know what they do, i guess you have to pick up at the box office?

thank you very much...this is useful :)
I'll be in Barcelona on 27th so there is no problem in picking the tickets in person

thank you very much...this is useful :)
I'll be in Barcelona on 27th so there is no problem in picking the tickets in person

I'll be in Barcelona on Saturday too... but on the Ticketmaster.es website it says: "Go to any of our Tickets Centres (up to 72 hours before the show-not including holidays and weekends)"
This means that the last pickup (three working days prior) is Friday.
This made me choose for paying the delirious delivery fee...

Looking at my booking at the MyTicketmaster part of the site I see the following:

Section Row Type Ticket Price Service Charge
PISTA EG5 FAN €55,00 €7,50
Seats:17 to 20 |

Did any of you also got assigned 'seat numbers'?

Maybe there were only 16 tickets (4 orders) sold before I placed mine at 10:07AM? :hyper:

I didn't see the US included in the list of countries where they would do the International Delivery anyway.

150 euro puts you in the lower bowl, i also selected 85 euro for the hell of it and got upper bowl behind the stage. 65, 55 (GA) and 30 euro seats were available to to select, but i didn't.

i ended up buying the 150 euro seats, my section was 129. it seems the very closest to the field seated seats, sections 1-50 or whatever were not available in the u2.com presale ... unless any had those pop up? i doubt it.

I'm straight across from you in 110! It drove me crazy that the 1-50 sections weren't available and I almost hit "Try Again" to see if I'd get lucky. I actually assume that the 1-50 sections may be reserved for the FC Barca club members.

Also, if anyone wants to see "where" in Camp Nou assigned seats in the stands are and what they look at, go here

It's the FC Barcelona "buy tickets" page and if you mouse over the sections in the stadium it shows the view you would have of a soccer match. Pretty handy - and it makes me feel pretty good about 110!

Also, if anyone wants to see "where" in Camp Nou assigned seats in the stands are and what they look at, go here

It's the FC Barcelona "buy tickets" page and if you mouse over the sections in the stadium it shows the view you would have of a soccer match. Pretty handy - and it makes me feel pretty good about 110!

cool! i just clicked that "view of the field" thing and yes, it looks like we've both got good seats. i was in barcelona last september and actually took a tour of Camp Nou and the FC Barcelona museum. it's a pretty huge stadium, so it's nice to be close to the field. can't wait!

Looking at my booking at the MyTicketmaster part of the site I see the following:

Section Row Type Ticket Price Service Charge
PISTA EG5 FAN €55,00 €7,50
Seats:17 to 20 |

Did any of you also got assigned 'seat numbers'?

Maybe there were only 16 tickets (4 orders) sold before I placed mine at 10:07AM? :hyper:

If that is really so, then say hello to Mr. "Seats: 1 to 2" :applaud: First in presale, you know it!!!

Back
Top Bottom