Barcelona 2 - All thoughts and discussion here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really doubt it. the way bono sings the first verse is identical to the first night so Im pretty sure it is 6/30 performance.
Yeah, if you look at when this guy was uploading videos to youtube, he uploaded Angel Of Harlem right before this song.

So I'd say it's fairly certain that this is the June 30 version of IGCIIDGCT remix.

I like the remix version of Crazy Tonight I like Larry playing the bongos :):applaud:
And Mr U2006 who is shooting those videos for Youtube wow he does an amazing job :drool::applaud:

Loving the remix.

I’m guessing it’s been asked/mentioned already somewhere in one of the other threads, but anyone think the strong green during SBS is a nod to Iran?

I liked Desire too...with Billie Jean and Don't Stop Snippets at the end..very nice :)
All these videos makes me really excited for September!!!! :hyper:

I liked Desire too...with Billie Jean and Don't Stop Snippets at the end..very nice :)
I really hope they keep doing Michael Jackson snippets for the rest of the year.

Heck, I wouldn't mind if one night they did a full song version of Billie Jean or Don't Stop Til You Get Enough. Billie Jean is a universally loved song, and Don't Stop Til You Get Enough has a great beat.

Back
Top Bottom