Barcelona 2 - All thoughts and discussion here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The first person to post a link for a bootleg will be my new best friend

OH MY GOD... that performance is downright BRILLIANT when in decent audio quality...

UV, UF and ES in the first 3 shows? I can't wait for what else this tour has in store for us :hyper:

Now I'm all paranoid that the crowd wasn't excited enough, and it'll get dropped before it comes to NA. lol

what I'm paranboid about is the band getting bored of songs like UF, Krazy Tonight, Drowning Man and others and dropping them before the US.

For a first performance ever, this sounds incredible. And I'm digging Matt's video. Oh man, this is great. :hyper:

God I hope this makes the set at one of the shows I see.

For a first performance ever, this sounds incredible. And I'm digging Matt's video. Oh man, this is great. :hyper:

God I hope this makes the set at one of the shows I see.

His videos have been the highlight of the past few days for me, simply phenomenal. Pass along my gratitude when you speak to him. :)

For a first performance ever, this sounds incredible.

god yes. given how well hidden it was in rehearsals - to the point we first heard about it through u2.com - it'll sound even better once they play it a few more times.

didn't look like they were struggling with it at all, i hope like hell it becomes a tour staple.

they looked pretty cool with it to me, they beat bono to the scream/yell/whatever toward the end of the song. lol.

I hope so!

what I'm paranboid about is the band getting bored of songs like UF, Krazy Tonight, Drowning Man and others and dropping them before the US.

Fingers crossed that they'll stay in, or in the case of DM, be played at all.

Back
Top Bottom