AWF Seeks U2 360 Tour Volunteer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trig

The Fly
The African Well Fund is looking for a volunteer to coordinate the passing out of AWF flyers for the upcoming North American tour dates.
Basic responsibilties would be soliciting volunteers for each tour stop, organizing their mailing addresses and sending flyers out to each volunteer. (Shipping costs will be reimbursed)
If you be interested in heading up this project please contact Rob Trigalet at

rtrigalet@africanwellfund.org

Thanks.

I'm sad to say we're still not finished with the flyer but the plan at this point is to post it up at africanwellfund.org and then ask volunteers to print it out and hand them out before / after the shows. Thanks.

Any questions, you can email me at rtrigalet@africanwellfund.org

Last I checked Wembley is not North America. :wink:

If you consider how bad this album cycle has been in the UK, you might start to think London's in the US.

Regarding the AWF - I really wish I had time to help, because I try to support these sort of causes if I can.

Yes, passing out flyers at shows can be done discreetly. I did a lot of it on the Vertigo tour w/ a lot of success. I think the only place where someone said something to me was at Staples Center and that was because I was on their "grounds". I ended up going across the street where the stoplight was and was very successful! Just gotta be creative :)

AWF has a new flier available for download and merchandise available for purchase. Learn more here.

The new design:

3916261226_c10be18038_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom