Anyone used Ticketfast - advice needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KEVIN051269

Refugee
Im all geared up for tomorrows Barca sale, or was until my printer cartridge ran out.
Do you have to print there and then or are the tickets sent as a PDF via email?

it's a pdf file that you can print anytime, and as many times as you want, before the show

i like to print out a couple extra tickets and sell them to people just before going into the show

Im all geared up for tomorrows Barca sale, or was until my printer cartridge ran out.
Do you have to print there and then or are the tickets sent as a PDF via email?

Thanks Chizip, now i dont know if it is a PDF or you are taking the piss!:lol:

It is a pdf that you can print anytime,

but...

are we sure Ticketmaster.es is offering Ticketfast?

I was having a look on the site trying to order for Madonna, Bruce Springsteen et.al, just as a test for tomorrow and I only saw three ticket options for all these concerts:

UPS International Delivery: €40!:angry:
Outlet Pickup: No additional charge (Pick up your tickets at an outlet up to 72 hours before the show (weekends and national holidays are not included). You must show your ID card or passport, the credit card used for the purchase and the reference number. View outlet locations.)
Will Call: No additional charge (Ticketmaster offers you the venue box office to collect your tickets(from 2 hours before the show)

Uhm, I am not going to pay €40 to have a few tickets sent to me, I might not be in Barcelona 72 hours prior to the concert and I would like to queue (with tickets, please) in front of the stadium on the day of the concert, so I cannot collect tickets just two hours from the show. What should i do? :doh:

It is a pdf that you can print anytime,

but...

are we sure Ticketmaster.es is offering Ticketfast?

I was having a look on the site trying to order for Madonna, Bruce Springsteen et.al, just as a test for tomorrow and I only saw three ticket options for all these concerts:

UPS International Delivery: €40!:angry:
Outlet Pickup: No additional charge (Pick up your tickets at an outlet up to 72 hours before the show (weekends and national holidays are not included). You must show your ID card or passport, the credit card used for the purchase and the reference number. View outlet locations.)
Will Call: No additional charge (Ticketmaster offers you the venue box office to collect your tickets(from 2 hours before the show)

Uhm, I am not going to pay €40 to have a few tickets sent to me, I might not be in Barcelona 72 hours prior to the concert and I would like to queue (with tickets, please) in front of the stadium on the day of the concert, so I cannot collect tickets just two hours from the show. What should i do? :doh:

Im in Barca 3days before(arrive on saturday) which means i could pick up on the monday, but i read somewhere that somebody tried this on Vertigo tour
and was told he would have to pick up from the stadium as it was too close to the show date. I was at the Nou Camp and theres no way i would have liked to have picked up my tickets from there on showday as it was chaos outside. If theres no Ticketfast im gonna have to bite the bullet and have them shipped i think

When buying tickets, I always select the option to pick them up at a Ticketmaster outlet. No shipping fees, plus I end up with hard tickets, which are easier to sell later if I need to.

When buying tickets, I always select the option to pick them up at a Ticketmaster outlet. No shipping fees, plus I end up with hard tickets, which are easier to sell later if I need to.

Oh so if my local grocery does TicketBastard I can just go there and get my tix?

Oh so if my local grocery does TicketBastard I can just go there and get my tix?

That's one of the several delivery options that comes up on the Canadian site. When you're at the point of checking off your delivery method, there should be a "Pick up tickets at a Ticketmaster outlet" if it's available to you. There are outlets in pretty much every medium to large city here. Mine's 10 minutes away from me. You just have to have the credit card you placed the order with with you, and they always ask if you have your confirmation number, but I usually forget to bring it. They can just look up the order with your credit card. Then they print off the tickets, a hard copy, actual tickets. It usually takes about 24 or 48 hours for the tickets to get into the system - if you go the same day you placed the order, chances are that they'll tell you they're not in the system yet, and to come back in a day or two. You can have them printed right up to showtime, there's no need to rush to get them.

Eta - oh yeah, for the past year or so, at my local outlet at least, the actual credit card holder has to be the one to pick up the tickets, and they ask for additional ID. Before that, you just had to show the credit card.

it's a pdf file that you can print anytime, and as many times as you want, before the show

i like to print out a couple extra tickets and sell them to people just before going into the show

.You'd better make sure that you're the one to go into the show firs..:lol:

Ticketfast works fine if you want the tix for yourself and your friends. If you want to trade tix, ticketfast is not handy. I, personally, wouldn't trade anyone a pdf-file.. too risky..

Back
Top Bottom