Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why did GA Redzone tickets appear to be at least for sale for the Oakland show but not for the Anaheim show? The fact that Anaheim is a LiveNation show is suspicious as LN is notorious for holding back prime tickets for "auctions" at drastically marked up prices.

Why did GA Redzone tickets appear to be at least for sale for the Oakland show but not for the Anaheim show? The fact that Anaheim is a LiveNation show is suspicious as LN is notorious for holding back prime tickets for "auctions" at drastically marked up prices.

i think red zones for anaheim will appear once the public onsale for anaheim has ended.

The RZ for Anaheim starts tomorrow. All the RZ's for today's presale cities start tomorrow. Anaheim is starting at $130 ($5 less than Oakland's starting price).

Did anyone else have problems with the Secure Code thing? I didn't have one for my credit card that I used for Denver and when I went to create one it kept saying error. It finally worked after 10 minutes of trying.

Easy, Cheesy, Lemon Please-y.

Oakland (check).
Denver (check).
Anaheim (check-a-roony)

..and thanks to my dear 'The Hedge' (Helena in NY), I am going to NY too.

Looking to get Seattle tix when they go on sale.

Going to 5 of the so far scheduled 12 dates? Now that is pretty good fun to me!

well, that was easy (anaheim)

:crazy: that was actually super stressful for Denver. I wanted lower bowl, Edge's side but the cheaper seats. Sec 120 kept coming up but I wanted to see if anything closer would come up. I then tried the next price range and got sec 124, which would have been perfect but there's no way I could afford that and my friend already said the $100 range is the highest she'd go. So I tried for the $98 tix again and then I got section 107 five times in a row. I was about to give up and just do GA when 120 popped back up. I'm pissed now because the first time 120 came up I had row 1! :mad: But I really didn't get too far from that. I have GA for Oakland so I really wanted seats for this show. I'm happy. :)

What boggles my mind is that when I click on the NY Presale Ticketmaster link that's on the U2.com tour page, it takes me to the ACCESS Ticketmaster page.

However, if I go to the Meadowlands website, and click on their link, it takes me to the U2.COM PRESALE Ticketmaster page. I mean, WTF!!?? Are you serious, they have these switched?

EDIT: nevermind, seems to be back to normal, the U2.com link is anyway.

:crazy: that was actually super stressful for Denver. I wanted lower bowl, Edge's side but the cheaper seats. Sec 120 kept coming up but I wanted to see if anything closer would come up. I then tried the next price range and got sec 124, which would have been perfect but there's no way I could afford that and my friend already said the $100 range is the highest she'd go. So I tried for the $98 tix again and then I got section 107 five times in a row. I was about to give up and just do GA when 120 popped back up. I'm pissed now because the first time 120 came up I had row 1! :mad: But I really didn't get too far from that. I have GA for Oakland so I really wanted seats for this show. I'm happy. :)

I had a similar thing happen for Anaheim - giving up one section to see if I could get better, then getting a section I did not want five times in a row, only to go back to my original section :lol:

Okay, here's all the passwords I can find. As usual, no GA's, but if you want seats, there's no harm in buying them now instead of fighting the masses in the regular on-sale in a few days. (And there's no harm in posting these on a "public" forum like Interference either. I can assure you, if I can find them, any professional scalper already knew about them long before I did.)

New York:
U2 360º Tour tickets New Meadowlands Stadium East Rutherford, NJ, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = access

Miami:
U2 360º Tour tickets Land Shark Stadium Miami, FL, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = finsu2

Chicago:
U2 360º Tour tickets Soldier Field Chicago, IL, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = jordan

Denver:
U2 360 TOUR tickets Invesco Field At Mile High Denver, CO, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = dbroncos

I was just coming here to ask if anyone found those, thanks cleazer! For Chicago, is everyone else only able to choose $250 and $95 seats? I was going to get a pair of $30 or $55 seats before the general sale just in case I couldn't pull GAs.

hmm, apparently that link for Chicago is only for club seats

had to work today so just got online. tried using my horizon code for a single Jersey GA and said none were available :sad: Will there be an additional allotment for each group such as Boots tomorrow am?

had to work today so just got online. tried using my horizon code for a single Jersey GA and said none were available :sad: Will there be an additional allotment for each group such as Boots tomorrow am?

Yeah I didn't get any in the Breathe group. Really bummed.

Just talked to the person I'm going with - we're going to try for Philly next, I suppose. Only problem now is we'll have to actually get a hotel (my brother lives in NYC, so that was a perk.)

Back
Top Bottom