Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm amazed that the lower section like section 128 is available for 95 dollar tickets...I figured all lower level seats would have to be 250...pretty good deal I think

How is that possible? I paid $250 for a lower in NJ last leg :|

Dang! You got 128! I was hoping for sections further towards the middle but it kept pulling up 107 and 127 for me so i just said, Screw it! I'm buying em! Now I'm thinkin maybe I should have waited it ouT Grr

i had used all tix on my old pre sale code, i renewed last night and never got any e mail or update at all, so i had to call fanfire and they gave me a code finally....i still don't see my code anywhere, and i cleared my cookies and logged in/out, did everything, all i see is my old erd, crossed out code....

but anyway, I ended up getting tickets in section 128, so I'm happy

Dang! You got 128! I was hoping for sections further towards the middle but it kept pulling up 107 and 127 for me so i just said, Screw it! I'm buying em! Now I'm thinkin maybe I should have waited it ouT Grr

Yeah you could've probably pulled 108 or 128...like 25 minutes into it, after finally getting my code, all I could pull up was 108 and 128...I got a better row in 128 so I went for that...but 107 and 127 seem like great seats either way :shrug:

How is that possible? I paid $250 for a lower in NJ last leg :|

Does anyone think that they had fewer $250 seats this time?

yeah, for some reason I think there were fewer 250's....because I wanted to see what type of seats the 250 price range would give you..and I kept getting those seats directly to the side of the stage, like 101-105 i think....but it appears that the rest of the lower level excluding the seats on both sides of the claw is only 95...

so one4u2, maybe in NJ you got seats similar to sections 101-105...like right next to the claw?

i had used all tix on my old pre sale code, i renewed last night and never got any e mail or update at all, so i had to call fanfire and they gave me a code finally....i still don't see my code anywhere, and i cleared my cookies and logged in/out, did everything, all i see is my old erd, crossed out code....

but anyway, I ended up getting tickets in section 128, so I'm happy

Glad you got what you wanted and that fanfire was able to help. You'll have to come by the GA line and say hi to all us suckas!

Glad you got what you wanted and that fanfire was able to help. You'll have to come by the GA line and say hi to all us suckas!

hahah for sure, thanks for the help...if you didn't suggest fanfire I probably wouldn't have the tix I have now :up:

Im taking the train to Oakland (much cheaper than flying-less stressful than driving) Anaheim is just a county over.

We took the Greyhound bus to Arizona (drove all night) it only cost us $56 round trip-then we rented a car there (way cheaper than flying there)
We did drive my car to Vegas (4 hour drive goes by fast) :)

train from LA to Oakland is an all day event, i think it takes 9 hours ... but it's a beautiful view

train (or bus) from LA to Oakland is at least 8 hours. at least. it takes only 6 hours to drive. and it's not stressful, it's boring.

As long as the Claw isn't in the way I think they'll be great-but it's just a worry I would've rather not have had. Oh well! Either way I get to go to another U2 concert and this time with my BFF who hasn't been to a concert with me since ZooTV and I won't have seen for 2 years by then!
Yeah you could've probably pulled 108 or 128...like 25 minutes into it, after finally getting my code, all I could pull up was 108 and 128...I got a better row in 128 so I went for that...but 107 and 127 seem like great seats either way :shrug:

Awaiting for the Breathe presale for Denver. After thinking, I'm not entirely sure I can go to Miami. I don't think that I can afford to take a lot of time off from work all at once.

train (or bus) from LA to Oakland is at least 8 hours. at least. it takes only 6 hours to drive. and it's not stressful, it's boring.

If you do it in the middle of the night you can just scream your way up I-5 at about 100 MPH. Not that I've ever done that...
:whistle:

Awaiting for the Breathe presale for Denver. After thinking, I'm not entirely sure I can go to Miami. I don't think that I can afford to take a lot of time off from work all at once.

so are you doing anaheim, oakland and denver as a block?

If you do it in the middle of the night you can just scream your way up I-5 at about 100 MPH. Not that I've ever done that...
:whistle:

I was a passanger in a car doin a 100 in the middle of the night up I-5, and the driver got a ticket. just sayin':ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom