Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey guys, i was wondering from your past experiences, if the later presale groups (ie. Magnificent) are usually able to get GA tckts, or are they usually done after the first group or two. This is the first time I've subscribed so I really have no clue.

hey guys, i was wondering from your past experiences, if the later presale groups (ie. Magnificent) are usually able to get GA tckts, or are they usually done after the first group or two. This is the first time I've subscribed so I really have no clue.

Magnificient is new - Boots was the lowest priority last time, but I'm pretty sure most Boots people still got GAs if they wanted them.

I think you will be OK. Last week I played around punching in my code on the last afternoon of the various pre-sales and was able to pull up GAs no problem.

I think you will be OK. Last week I played around punching in my code on the last afternoon of the various pre-sales and was able to pull up GAs no problem.

ahh niiice, thanks for the confidence you're giving me right now :wave:

so 5 minutes to go and I still have a red crossed out code, and under account info it says my code has been used...great....

Easy as pie. 4 GAs for Anaheim. $271.40. Forgot about the "verified by Visa" thing that some Visa cards use - forgot my password, but luckily remembered it on the 2nd try. :happydance:

I was PRAYING that didn't pop up b/c I had no idea what I did last time. I think I just clicked 'okay' and it went through. If it had asked for a password, I'd've been f*cked.

2 GA's for Anaheim for my BFF and I - ROAD TRIP!!!

Back
Top Bottom