Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome thank you very much for the information. This site is so awesome for finding more about u2 shows and tickets. :)

I really hope on wednesday there will still be a lot of GAs left. :)

I don't know. Didn't some Boots and Magnificent people say they couldn't get any? (Though I think some folks checked later and got some.)

I was boots and got GAs for Anaheim easily; but our friend in the Magnificent group was shut out instantly (Me and 2 other people were trying with his code).

JJF92U2: In your situation I would do this:

-it sucks to buy a membership only to risk being shut out. So:
-At the presale page there is an option to buy 4 tickets + U2.com membership. I would try that. In that case, if you don't get the tickets you want, you don't buy the membership. You neet to pay for it obviously when you checkout for the tickets; that is if you get them.

Hey kid, wanna buy some blue crack?

:D

LOL. remind me again at angel stadium. AHAHA. Oh ok if we can do that that might be a bettter solution to then just being the subscription before and getting owned on the day.

How many levels of subscription are there? How do you get them, is it Enter text here.Horizon / breathe / boots / mag In order of highest to lowest. So on wednesday i would be Magnificent?

How many levels of subscription are there? How do you get them, is it Enter text here.Horizon / breathe / boots / mag In order of highest to lowest. So on wednesday i would be Magnificent?
correct

You could either be Magnificent on Wednesday or be a new subscriber on Thursday. Either way, there's no guarantee.

Woah. Another show? There were no GA's available for the Magnificent group in the last presale, but they certainly stand a better chance now. Of course, everyone who signs up in the next two days gets to compete with existing Magnificent members on Wednesday. My friend used my code for two tickets during last week's presale. Does that mean the code is good for another two this week?

I think those posts are in another presale thread that includes Anaheim 2, Seattle, and whatever other show had its presale start today.

so it seems like there won't be a NY/NJ2 show. There are still tickets for NY/NJ1.
Too bad :(

I didn't get GAs, and chose not to buy seats. Now I'm gonna have to buy shitty seats for it.

Bad gamble.

:doh:

Poor ticket sales?

I usually wouldn't see available seats this close to a U2 gig but...there are still some pretty good seats for Anaheim.

What gives? Did everyone in CA see them at the Rose Bowl?

Back
Top Bottom