Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So the latest instalment in Chicagogate :lol:

I checked my hubby's U2.com membership and the code we used last year is showing as active :lol:

So the problem ain't been fixed yet :tsk:

So once more i will try for 5th time to obtain a new code for my rejected one, hope they got some more and don't use the "run out of codes" excuse on me yet again.

GOOD LUCK TODAY EVERYONE

I feel bad for those who wanted GA and didnt get it but I have never had GA tickets and I people always seem to feel they are the best.

Yeah, I've never had them either, I'm always doing nosebleeds at shows (except Raleigh, even though the price was nosebleed, they most certainly were not.) When I heard about more shows I was like I AM FINALLY DOING GA.....or since the pre-sale gods hate me, I'm not. My friend once touched Adam's bass while in GA, soooo that's what sold me on GAs, lol.

Looking for opinions. For kicks I tried my boots code yesterday when I checked out the tm set up for some shows. It didn't work but the message said something like 'that code is not found in our system' or something like that. Did anyone else playing around before their presale code time get the same message? I'm a little worried that it truly isn't showing as valid because it's a new code. In the boots group. Curious as to others experience.

Looking for opinions. For kicks I tried my boots code yesterday when I checked out the tm set up for some shows. It didn't work but the message said something like 'that code is not found in our system' or something like that. Did anyone else playing around before their presale code time get the same message? I'm a little worried that it truly isn't showing as valid because it's a new code. In the boots group. Curious as to others experience.

Hmm, I would double check it. I put in mine early and it said "The password entered is not yet active. Please check your information regarding the time frame when you are elligible for this offer. "

Hmm, I would double check it. I put in mine early and it said "The password entered is not yet active. Please check your information regarding the time frame when you are elligible for this offer. "
uh oh.
anyone have the FF nnumber to clal? There was a direct number posted somewhere but I can't remember under which thread. thank you!

YES, that happened to me as well. For a little while yesterday, the link from U2.com was bringing me to the NY Meadowlands presale page, not the U2.com page. (and vice versa when going to the Meadowlands website - their link brought me to the U2.com presale. they had them switched. LOL)

Then I noticed later in the day it was fixed...

If using your U2 passcode, make sure it says "u2.com presale" on the TM page where you selct tickets and enter the code.

YES, that happened to me as well. For a little while yesterday, the link from U2.com was bringing me to the NY Meadowlands presale page, not the U2.com page. (and vice versa when going to the Meadowlands website - their link brought me to the U2.com presale. they had them switched. LOL)

Then I noticed later in the day it was fixed...

If using your U2 passcode, make sure it says "u2.com presale" on the TM page where you selct tickets and enter the code.
Thanks! I got it sorted out-now it says the code isn't yet valid for the time period I'm trying in, which is better than than code isn;t in our system! :huh:
countdown to 10am... hoping they have some GA's released, but not feeling terribly optimistic

Aw crap, I'm nervous as all hell. 10 more minutes and I'm still wishy washy whether I should use my code for all four tickets, or just use it for 2 and hope another NY show gets added with a presale..... I don't know. I don't understand this whole presale process, and I think it's a bit late now for me to be posting here to figure it out, haha
:crack:

Fingers crossed I can score at least 2 GAs. I promised my friend 4 years ago she'd do GA with me. Oh boy, should not make these promises! :doh: :lol:

Good luck everyone in the Boots (and whatever is the category after that, I don't remember and I'm too nervous to look it up, bahaha)

Boots guy here. 7 min and I'm still not sure what I should try for. I need 4 tix for NY. Would like GA, but I'm afraid that if there's no GA left, by the time I go back in the good $95 level seats will all be taken. What to do?!?!?

Maybe try for 2 in each section in seperate windows? I don't know if they'd let the same code in at the same time though..... AH. 4 minutes, to hell with it, just go by your gut instincts at this point! :crack:

no GA's for jersey for me either. not even any good $95 level seats available either. may turn my efforts towards CHI.

No GAs for Jersey, anyone have a spare to sell? :wink:

I bet they eventually put some on sale for the public sale. They are probably trying to move more of the higher priced inventory now, knowing that they can instantly sell the GA's whenever they decide to put them up.

No problem getting GA for Anaheim, but nothing for NY. I can't even pull up a $55 seat (which I don't want anyway, but the lack of tickets is weird).

Back
Top Bottom