Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
had to work today so just got online. tried using my horizon code for a single Jersey GA and said none were available :sad: Will there be an additional allotment for each group such as Boots tomorrow am?

I hope so. I am in Magnificent and need GAs for Denver :sad:

I'm in boots also hoping for more ga' s released tomorrow. I just need 1.
Hi, eltimbomofo :). You and your wife let me use your chair for a bit in Vegas :) I was just a bit ahead of you
hopefully we'll all get tix to this show!

What day does the general sale begin for the Anaheim show? And what time?

Hi, eltimbomofo :). You and your wife let me use your chair for a bit in Vegas :) I was just a bit ahead of you

It is such a comfy chair. I took it from Boston to East Rutherford. :shifty:

Good friend, not wife :cute: Ill bring the chair for you next summer :wave:

Oh no! Sorry to all of you who got shut out of NY. :( The same thing happened for TO1, when RIM employees got first dibs. Horizon was okay, there were very limited GAs for Breathe, and nothing below that. Hopefully you'll all eventually get what you need.

Now I'm getting nervous about Chicago in the morning.

Got my 4 GA's for New York!!!

See you there brother! I got my 4 GA's for New York at 10:05 am. Funny thing is, I entered my order and hit submit but the site was taking awhile to load. Then I notice that f'in clock in the corner of the screen, which read "You have 2 min and 30 sec to complete your order until we release these tickets back to the public". The page took 1 1/2 min to load and then an error message popped up. I was like "NO F'in way". So I hit the back key and I have to enter my billing and payment info all over again, only the clock read 30 seconds now. I was typing so fast thinking I would loose the code if I didnt submit at that moment. Then the clock hit 0 and kicked me back to the main page and I was so pissed. Fortunately, it let me back in to purchase GA tickets.

I feel bad for those who wanted GA and didnt get it but I have never had GA tickets and I people always seem to feel they are the best.

Damn, I'm in Boots and want GA for NY. Hooray for the general sale. :|

do guys think there will be another NY show? I hope so, because I also didn't get any GAs. :(
Considering how fast the fan club allotment of GA's has disappeared, I'd say there's a pretty decent chance of a second NY show being added.

And by the way, you don't need GA's to enjoy the show. The whole point of the 360 stage is that it makes everyone in the stadium feel like they're getting a good show. You actually miss out on some of the stage and lighting effects when you're down in GA.

This year I did 3 shows in seats and 2 in GA. I'll probably aim for something similar for the 2010 shows.

And by the way, you don't need GA's to enjoy the show. The whole point of the 360 stage is that it makes everyone in the stadium feel like they're getting a good show. You actually miss out on some of the stage and lighting effects when you're down in GA.

This year I did 3 shows in seats and 2 in GA. I'll probably aim for something similar for the 2010 shows.

I know. I did seats and GA in the past leg, but GA was definitely much better.

I jsut hope they open a new date! :)

Romi, what word do you have on other additional shows? I havent been able to follow the news

I have no word, but of course NY is going to get a second date. The majority of all the scheduled shows will have a second date. But if you want something to hold on to, one of my friends was on Ticketmaster today and he said for five minutes, the second NY date was listed. July 20. Then they took it down.

It figures that the one show I wanted GAs for is the show I can't get them for. So now my back up plan (which is usually my first plan) is to do seats. :yuck:

I'll check general sale on Monday because my friend wants to do GA, but ... :shrug:

Hopefully there will be a show on the 20th and I'll have better luck then. :pray:

Anaheim should be 10 am PST on Nov. 9.

The times keep showing up and disappearing on TM. U2.com says, Nov. 9.

Keep checking TM though, just in case.

Yeah i think Anaheim might be another NY in terms of GAs. I renewed my brothers Horizon subscription today and got GA's for the show. I was so nervous my boots subscription wouldn't cut the mustard.

well glad to hear everyone got, well not everyone, what they wanted..

i had a last minute desire to fly down to miami, maybe NY, but it wont happen.. GA would be the only reason... oh well... hope seattle is better... cheaper too as its driving distance from home... :)

Back
Top Bottom