All U2 'lack of' whatever HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cheer up :) It's all good :up:

Have a Beer!

cerveja.jpg

I hate that leather jacket that the Edge seems to wear, he's lost all of whatever fashion sense he still had. Gay leatherman. :angry:

Between the Berlin show I saw and Glasgow somethings certainly changed. Bono spent most of the Berlin show on the catwalk but only ventured on to it once or twice in Glasgow.

That's ok, its all relative, everyone hates everything. :up:

:lol: So True,

Whats up with all this bashing anyway!!!! :|

Bono is now 49 are we surprised he is not as active as he once was?
and so what anyway he is way more active than most bands out there, and man oh man he can still write and sing a tune!

I really don't get people having a go about Adams bass playing, the first thing I noticed about the new album was his killer grooves! he has really taking his playing to the next level!

Larry never smiled that much ever, he still seems to be a wee bit shy about his fame! no doubt he is enjoying it, and as mentioned above he has to concentrate really hard live in concert so I guess his mind is in deep concentration alot of the time.

Maybe all this bashing is tongue in cheek I dunno but I think the complaints are completely unfounded!

:lol: So True,

Whats up with all this bashing anyway!!!! :|

Bono is now 49 are we surprised he is not as active as he once was?
and so what anyway he is way more active than most bands out there, and man oh man he can still write and sing a tune!

I really don't get people having a go about Adams bass playing, the first thing I noticed about the new album was his killer grooves! he has really taking his playing to the next level!

Larry never smiled that much ever, he still seems to be a wee bit shy about his fame! no doubt he is enjoying it, and as mentioned above he has to concentrate really hard live in concert so I guess his mind is in deep concentration alot of the time.

Maybe all this bashing is tongue in cheek I dunno but I think the complaints are completely unfounded!

:up:

The complaints are ridiculous, but the OP's are usually actually serious. I really do not get it. Why post an entire thread for something this stupid and these arguments that hold no proof?

Adam's playing brilliantly this tour and on the album, though I HOPE that thread was a joke.

In Dublin(II) we actually made Larry giggle by chanting his name. It was great to see. He's got a nice smile, though he's still very shy.

:shrug: Wow. I have been known to say my opinion about U2 even when it is not "nice." They have had some shows on this tour where I have watched the videos and said to myself, "Boy, Bono is off." However, I tend to give U2 and the B-Boy the benefit of the doubt. Not every show is going to be their best. Everyone has good and off nights. They are brilliant, but they ARE HUMAN. I think Adam's bass playing is stellar, Edge is the King of Guitar, Larry drumming is sensational and Bono is incredible and to me is the best frontman of all time. We all know that Bono's voice is fragile and can come and go, but he puts his all in his performances. I know that as U2 fans, we expect so much from our band (I can speak for myself I guess, I expect so much from them) but perfection does not exist.

Back
Top Bottom