All U2 'lack of' whatever HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry - Lack of Smile

I haven't ever seen a U2 concert before but I was watching a couple of clips on "The You-Tube" and Larry looks miserable all the time.

What's up with that? Would it kill this guy to smile more?

I can only surmise that this is only happening on this tour because my friends who haven't seen it either tell me it's terrible.

What do you guys think?

You've been in this board for how long, and you're telling me you're surprised by Larry's intense concentration during concerts? I'm pretty sure this was discussed in the last tour. And the one before that too.

Oh, sorry, I just read your post again, and you said you've never been to a U2 concert...

But Larry makes millions of dollars to just sit there and hit drums for a couple of hours every couple of nights. I would be laughing hysterically if that was me.

Well then, I suppose the only other logical conclusion is he can't believe you've been on this board for so long and haven't been to a show...AND you're a Leafs fan. I mean, come on, dude! The plural of Leaf is Leaves.

6a00c2252d9b358e1d011017e21982860e-500pi

and just because: :heart:
Larry%20Mullen.jpg

Adam - Lack of bass notes

i mean really, what bassist only plays the root notes of chords during a song? so what if he moves around more, who cares?!

he needs to play more notes and more bass solos. this tour is REALLY lacking....

u2 is pissing me off these days. they arent the live band they were in the 80's :mad:

Edge - Lack of Edge

I mean, really, come on... he just isn't playing with any edge these days. Which is ironic, because the other three guys have really stepped it up - they're ALL playing with Edge!

Back
Top Bottom