All (RED) Zone / VIP Tickets Discussion HERE Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great to me. Do I even see empty rail spots with nobody scrambling to get them? This is a foreign concept. :lol:

I have RZ for two shows and GA for two shows. I'm glad I get to do it both ways.

for anyone who came late to the party and wants to check out the red zone pics:

stage1i.jpg

stage2mik.jpg

stage4.jpg

i'll say a few things about these pictures...
1. like everything we over-analyzed today, IT WAS THE FIRST SHOW
2. we don't know how many RZ tickets were sold for BAR1, not sure if people in europe caught on to the whole RZ thing early on.
3. as i mentioned a few pages back, people were going to gravitate toward the claw to get a better angle of the band.
4. maybe there was extra room because of the width of the field, and it will be different for smaller stadiums
5. if you didn't pay for a RZ ticket, you aren't getting in.

-dan

2. we don't know how many RZ tickets were sold for BAR1, not sure if people in europe caught on to the whole RZ thing early on.

The low winning bid amounts for Barcelona were at least 50 euro above the auction starting price. So there were more than enough bidders to move the price.

i hope someone who was in the RZ last night posts on their entire RZ experience

It could just be the economy. People don't want to spend that much for a concert (350). 115 is reasonable to have enough room to move around though.

It could just be the economy. People don't want to spend that much for a concert (350). 115 is reasonable to have enough room to move around though.

They limit the number of RZ tickets (to a few hundred maybe). Smaller cities finished low ($115-150 or so), while NY, LA, and Las Vegas finished around $300+.

i'll say a few things about these pictures...

4. maybe there was extra room because of the width of the field, and it will be different for smaller stadiums

-dan

That's what I was thinking, though I'm not sure how European soccer stadiums compare w/ NFL stadiums in terms of field dimensions . . .

I thought the width of the red zone is limited by the width of the Claw. Not sure if they have smaller Claws for smaller stadiums.

we need a full on report from someone who has experienced the RZ.... I will be in the RZ in Atlanta... I bought the second hand and paid way to much :doh:

Oh well....

I'm looking forward to being there in Chicago! Looks like a great overall view -- not the closest to the band in general, but at least you have a better perspective of the overall show. During Vertigo, I personally preferred the outer rail of the ellipse to being inside.

Looks like a great overall view -- not the closest to the band in general, but at least you have a better perspective of the overall show. During Vertigo, I personally preferred the outer rail of the ellipse to being inside.

RZ looks better than being inside the circle on Edge's or Adam's side. From some photos/videos I've seen, not every spot inside the circle offers a view of all four band members (given the stage height).

Hallo.
Can anyone tell me what are the rules for bringing in water/snacks/cameras?

I'm flying Sofia-Milan on Tuesday with a RZ ticket for Wednesday, will try to post a comment when I get back.

Any reports on the backstage tour from anyone who won one in the Red Zone Auction?
I won 1 of the 10 available for the Glasgow concert.
Cheers

Red zone

My experience in Barca 2 about Red Zone:

.-The vision of show is GREAT.
.-Bono not stop in RZ (I´m speaking about my experience)
.- Adam and Larry stop in front of me for a little seconds during show, also Edge, but him always is running.
.-MOST IMPORTANT: Here in Barcelona you can get into golden circle with red zone tickets. If you entry to stadium when doors open you can get a good row into golden circle.

I think that for this tour, RZ are the better tickets that you can buy.

If you get to be in golden , the best location is frot of stage on the rail, even i think that the best location is outside golden front stage on the rail.

:wave:

.- Adam and Larry stop in front of me for a little seconds during show, also Edge, but him always is running.
.-MOST IMPORTANT: Here in Barcelona you can get into golden circle with red zone tickets. If you entry to stadium when doors open you can get a good row into golden circle.

If you get to be in golden , the best location is frot of stage on the rail, even i think that the best location is outside golden front stage on the rail.

Thanks for the review. So you can move back and forth between RZ and the golden circle, or do you have to choose one?

golden circle, do you mean the inner circle surrounding the stage?

Wow, thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom