All LIVE NATION Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm wondering if you can still buy tickets in person, no fees :drool:

Does Live Nation do phone orders? That would help, have the phone ringing and a couple computers going, not that the scalpers won't be doing that on a mass scale...

Im doing it now too but the site is horrible...Its slow and I cant figure out how to enter cc info..I hit continue and it doesn't do anything..:|

I had the same problem. I think there are two different things you need to 'sign up' for. The 'my account' section (my tickets, etc) and then the 'My Live Nation' section. I dont know, I was really confused while trying to register but I think I got it all set up ok. :crack:

OH HELLS NO!!!

I went through the whole sign up thing at LiveNation this morning. It seemed like everything went smoothly, hit "logout" at the end.

I just went back to try logging in again. Nothing. Did the "click here" to resend confirmation e-mail (never got one this morning)--No Record Of That Account.

Ugh. I'm trying it again. It seemed to have worked. I'll try logging back in later.

All I can say is DON'T assume your accounts work or went through--LiveNation, U2.com, Ticketmaster--log back in and make sure!

Mark

I went to buy a ticket for Andrew Bird on the Live Nation site this morning. It was $32, but once LN tacked on all their fees, it would've been $47.80 :|

Yeah I dont think you can setup your CC info ahead of time, which sucks. If anyone finds a way let me know.

I went to buy a ticket for Andrew Bird on the Live Nation site this morning. It was $32, but once LN tacked on all their fees, it would've been $47.80 :|

Omg the fees are ridiculous! Bought No Doubt tickets through them this morning. Tickets were $24 each but than got charged a $9 fee for each ticket. Can't believe Im saying this but already Im missing ticketmaster :sigh:

We need a nickname for Live Nation since we have one for Ticketbastard. :wink:

Omg the fees are ridiculous! Bought No Doubt tickets through them this morning. Tickets were $24 each but than got charged a $9 fee for each ticket. Can't believe Im saying this but already Im missing ticketmaster :sigh:

And I bought Keane tickets a couple weeks ago through Live Nation. There were two fees. One was $12.50 and the other was $5. Ridic.

And I bought Keane tickets a couple weeks ago through Live Nation. There were two fees. One was $12.50 and the other was $5. Ridic.

It is also worth noting that they had the 'on sale' date posted incorrectly the WHOLE TIME. Very confusing when attempting to buy tickets that are were actually on sale until the next morning.

I'm wondering if you can still buy tickets in person, no fees :drool:

Does Live Nation do phone orders? That would help, have the phone ringing and a couple computers going, not that the scalpers won't be doing that on a mass scale...

I dont know.Once I was SECOND IN LINE for Elevation tour sales and they sold out before I could get tickets.Maybe if scalpers would stay off computers,phones and out of lines for tickets REAL DIE HARD U2 FANS CAN ACTUALLY GET TICKETS WITHOUT BEING RIPPED OFF!:mad:

It doesn't look like you can store your credit card info on your account. Unless I'm missing it? Help minimizing my fumbling on ticket day would be nice :huh:

sorry, didn't see this discussed earlier :(

Last edited:
It doesn't look like you can store your credit card info on your account. Unless I'm missing it? Help minimizing my fumbling on ticket day would be nice :huh:

sorry, didn't see this discussed earlier :(

Yeah really, its already stressful enough to try to get tickets. You're shaking, your heart is beating like a million miles an hour, your fingers are not doing what you want, and then you have to enter your freaking credit card info on top of that? :scream:

Yeah really, its already stressful enough to try to get tickets. You're shaking, your heart is beating like a million miles an hour, your fingers are not doing what you want, and then you have to enter your freaking credit card info on top of that? :scream:

I don't know if it is always like this but when I bought tickets through Live Nation they gave 10 (or 12?) minutes to complete the transaction and it counts down at the top of the page for you. Of course the tickets I was getting certainly weren't as in-demand as U2 tickets so the pages were loading quickly, but I had plenty of time to finish the transaction. There was one other annoying thing....after I completed my billing/shipping info it wouldn't accept the page because I didn't fill out my title (Mr./Mrs./Ms. /Etc) and it kicked me backwards to fill it all out again with the appropriate title which seems insignificant.

Back
Top Bottom