A "Wince" from Bono in Seattle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew Temblor

Babyface
I hope I am wrong, but Bono does seem to Wince towards the end of "In the Name of Love"? when he is "Throwing Love" to the audience?

YouTube - ‪U2 Seattle Bono & Commander Mark Kelly together Beautiful Day & In the Name of Love 6.04.11‬‏

I have two herniated discs in my back and it can come back and bite you when you twist or bend in the wrong direction... Some times it takes more than one surgery unfortunately. Anyways.. hopefully it is nothing.
Gives me a new respect for his passion.... he really does "give himself away"
Prayers going out*
This moment, energy and location as filmed was incredible... it was a gift. Thank you Bono, Edge, Larry & Adam

Last edited:
I don't see it..

Could be nothing as I said... But after he throws his last "love" to the audience he seems to hunch down... cover his eyes with his forearm and stagger off a bit...
No "shilling" here, like I say I have 2 herniated discs in my back and I HAVE FELL TO MY KNEES after I have twisted or bent over in a wrong direction...
I guess I have personal experience with this injury, so maybe that is why I would be sensitive & asked a question? Larry Bird suffered with this for many years and still played Basketball.. Did you ever remember seeing video of him laying on the floor of Boston Garden between playing?
I do not know the extent of Bono's surgery but many people have multiple surgeries... so hopefully it is nothing... but he is only human.
This moment on film here is a gift... I filmed this and I remember being at the 83 "US Festival"when Bono climbed the scaffolding ladder up 50' in the air and walked across (unrehearsed with no safety gear)
By sharing this question is in no way meant to advertise... I am here to share.
Either way... some day, hopefully many, many years down the road :) Bono will go out swinging and reaching out to people with their message. He is a fighter & that is part of the reason I am a fan.
Here's to safe travels & the final leg of a very long tour... and more to come!

God bless

Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom