360 Tour Venue Specific Poster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

charleswise

Acrobat
At the Miami show, I went to multiple merchandise table and there were no venue specific poster for Miami as they have on the first US leg. All they had was one listing all of the US dates. Can anyone confirm or deny that there have been venue specific posters at other shows on this leg of the US tour?

what's happened to the venue by venue t-shirts? i didn't see one in nashville, but i saw people wearing denver ones.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing since they didn't have one in Miami either. I purposely scoured all of the merch booths in Nashville. Only the outside one had the symbols shirt, but I couldn't tell if it had updated cities or not.

what's happened to the venue by venue t-shirts? i didn't see one in nashville, but i saw people wearing denver ones.
Wha? No venue specific shirts? :sad: But I want one!

symbols shirt????

what color and what symbols?

i dont believe this was in winnipeg or edmonton.

I assume he means the tour symbols shirt, navy t-shirt with orange symbols of Edge wearing a headmic, the claw, and the equal sign.

:wink: Thanks Purple. I edited it.

I should not be typing while I just woke up. :crack: Haven't even had breakfast or a shower, let alone my tea. But I can't sleep as I'm too friggin psyched.

:tongue: Yeah, can't have people see me typo on here while I'm the resident Grammar Nazi now can I?

Thanks. I can hardly believe it's come this far. Can still remember the days we were counting down somewhere in the 200s.

Next tour I plan to make it down under. :yes: I will give you a hug in person some day!

Wha? No venue specific shirts? :sad: But I want one!

I assume he means the tour symbols shirt, navy t-shirt with orange symbols of Edge wearing a headmic, the claw, and the equal sign.

oh. This one was the 2009 shirt. None of these were new for 2011. again, Based on what i saw in Winnipeg and toronto.

Seattle had a venue-specific shirt. I remember someone saying there wasn't one in Anaheim because they'd messed up the date or something?

has anyone actually bought a fancam print? do they look any good?

I have...it's OK for the money. I bought the panoramic one, any even though I am on the front rail of outer ring, it's very tiny. Other nitpicks?

It's more like 12.5 inches by 36.5 inches. Mine will need to be cut to fit into a 12x36 frame.

They could have photoshopped a little. The sky is all blocky and pixelated since it used different pictures to make up the sky.

argfgfhgh, i can understand only shipping to us/canada addresses, but not even being able to place an order with an overseas credit card?

i knew if it was connected to u2 it would be too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom