2011 Tour Rumours/Discussion Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used my code to get 2 x Meadowlands tickets for this years shows and then had to get a refund from TM as I can't make (afford) another trip to NY next year. How do you think U2.com will handle my request to have my code re-instated? a) no way Jose b) way c) no reply or d) should i not bother as they may realise the code i used for Barca last year is still active?

I used my code to get 2 x Meadowlands tickets for this years shows and then had to get a refund from TM as I can't make (afford) another trip to NY next year. How do you think U2.com will handle my request to have my code re-instated? a) no way Jose b) way c) no reply or d) should i not bother as they may realise the code i used for Barca last year is still active?

E). They can't interpret your request because it contains too many syllables for them to understand at any given time.

Two months later, you will receive Artificial Horizon in your mailbox.

Sorry for the thread repost but I would be more than happy to take an extra code (if you aren't planning on using the extra) off your hands...
Please email me at darryl.livingstone (at) yahoo (dot) ca and yes, there will be cookies directed at you, my wife is a GREAT baker!:applaud:

Winnipeg use temp stands when on the endzone when they get the grey cup(canada's super bowl) and other events like the Pan Am games. I saw the Guess Who there in 1999.

BTW, wasn't Vegas the smallest venue on the 2009 tour? I think Horsens will be the smallest on the entire tour.

If you have your Ticketmaster order number so they can verify, they will issue a new code. :wink:

Ticketmaster is not going to cancel an order once they have their money. I used the same code for a couple different shows with no problems over the last 2 years

They did. I could dig through my pdfs to find it, but they did--Mpls. GAs.

(which didn't matter because they did that GA drop last Dec./Jan.)

They did. I could dig through my pdfs to find it, but they did--Mpls. GAs.

(which didn't matter because they did that GA drop last Dec./Jan.)

that sucks. Ive only had experience with TM cancelling an order for going over the posted limit, and that's even rare.

that sucks. Ive only had experience with TM cancelling an order for going over the posted limit, and that's even rare.

It's my fault for being the go-to U2 fan for friends and family. Everyone came out of the woodwork asking about tickets. They were mailing out those tickets really fast, too, so I had my hopes up they I would get my hands on them before TM pulled its head out of its ass.

:shrug:

With South Africa confirmed for Feb 13,18, doesnt it make more sense for U2 to continue the Southern-hemi tour and move over to do South America with, for instance, Chile dates being FEB 25,26 instead of rumored March 25,26 (more than a month later)??

Just seems like it makes more sense. Makes me wonder where the rumored South American dates we have ever came from?

Nice had very few seats but 45000 standing though, so felt pretty huge still

I've long since lost track of all the attendance records - 45,000 should still make it one of the five smallest shows of tour thus far, right? They did a good job packing that many people in standing; as far as seating goes it's got to be easily the smallest of the whole tour.

With South Africa confirmed for Feb 13,18, doesnt it make more sense for U2 to continue the Southern-hemi tour and move over to do South America with, for instance, Chile dates being FEB 25,26 instead of rumored March 25,26 (more than a month later)??

Just seems like it makes more sense. Makes me wonder where the rumored South American dates we have ever came from?

The staging's got to be shipped over to South America, so probably forget about any of the shows there being in February. The original plan (i.e. pre-postponement) this year to get from North America to Europe allowed basically three weeks; at the very least a similar timeframe will be needed for this.

Shows in mid/late March make logistical sense.

The staging's got to be shipped over to South America, so probably forget about any of the shows there being in February. The original plan (i.e. pre-postponement) this year to get from North America to Europe allowed basically three weeks; at the very least a similar timeframe will be needed for this.

Shows in mid/late March make logistical sense.

Makes me wonder, performance wise, how those two(more?) South African will fit in with their 2011 rehearsal schedule.

Isn't it weird that SA/Turkey/Russia got shows and there's barely a peep about anything in Asia/Japan? They should be good for at least another $25mil depending if they venture outside Tokyo.

Anyone think if a barrage of new material does get released in the next year that the continuing into 2012 rumors will come true?

From some people who have contacts within T4F, which is the company that is organizing the shows in Chile, Argentina and Brazil.

Anyone think if a barrage of new material does get released in the next year that the continuing into 2012 rumors will come true?

While I could see them adding an early 2012 Asia/Japan leg, anything beyond that is doubtful. I would be shocked :shocked: if Larry agrees to a fourth consecutive year of touring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom