2011 Tour Rumours/Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't a member of U2.com last time they toured in NZ, however I am this time. Can anyone please tell me if you had only used part of your ticket allocation (ie booked 2 tickets to the 1st concert) could you still use your presale code on the second concert?

I wasn't a member of U2.com last time they toured in NZ, however I am this time. Can anyone please tell me if you had only used part of your ticket allocation (ie booked 2 tickets to the 1st concert) could you still use your presale code on the second concert?

This is a tricky one. For the US legs of 360, yes. The 4 ticket allocations could be used for up to 4 shows (ie you could use your allocation to buy 4 tickets for 1 show, 2 tickets for 2 shows, 1 ticket for 4 shows, etc). But this was not the case for the European legs, your allocation could only be used for 1 show. As for what will happen this time around in Oceania, guess we'll just have to wait & see :hmm:

I'm pretty sure that last time around, you could only use your allocation for one Aussie/NZ show. I used mine for 3 Auckland tickets, but then I tried for 1 in Brisbane, expecting the system to say "this code has already been used" ... but it worked. I remember being nervous that either the Brisbane or Auckland tickets would get cancelled because I'd broken the rules, but all was well. I guess Ticketmaster Australia and Ticketmaster NZ didn't cross-check.

i used mine for two separate orders to the same show, so i can't see why you couldn't use it the same way again.

Looking forward to monday 7pm project :hyper: I'm soo excited. Wish monday would hurry up and come . Then i will be waiting 7pm at night . I might not sleep to well on sunday night too excited.

Thanks guys for the information about the presales. So now we will just have to wait until the announcement is made and U2.com lets us now what we are entitled to with our presale code.

Hey everyone.

Do you guys think Sydney will be the final date of the Aussie/NZ leg?

If it is- Just maybe I'll abandon the Rome show for Sydney.:hmm:

It may not happen though. U2 has a history of ending their Oceania/Australasia/ROW legs in places other than Australia.

ZooTV- Japan
Popmart- South Africa
Vertigo- Hawaii

What do you guys think?

Looking forward to monday 7pm project :hyper: I'm soo excited. Wish monday would hurry up and come . Then i will be waiting 7pm at night . I might not sleep to well on sunday night too excited.

How do you know its Monday at 7?

Do you guys think Sydney will be the final date of the Aussie/NZ leg?

Doubtful. Auckland will be the last show of the Aus/NZ Leg, unless they do NZ first, which I don't think is likely. Sydney or Melbourne will be the final shows in Australia, you would think, but given the logistics of this tour they may well end in Perth and then skip off to NZ.

Doubtful. Auckland will be the last show of the Aus/NZ Leg, unless they do NZ first, which I don't think is likely. Sydney or Melbourne will be the final shows in Australia, you would think, but given the logistics of this tour they may well end in Perth and then skip off to NZ.

auckland was first off initially on the vertigo tour, but how much of that can be attributed to the fact that the tour had just come from south america is debatable.

oh just read elsewhere (other U2 fan forum) that its looking for early December (with NZ possibly end of Nov) but could be only 2 cities, Melbourne and Sydney
huh.gif
Let's hope that part is WRONG! Supposed to be huge article in the Sunday papers, so watch for that I guess too

oh well being a Perthite I am used to 'travelling' to see U2 over east, so no drama
smiley.gif

at least it won't clash with MUSE then, if its early December for U2
smiley.gif
good-good

You might be pleasantly surprised :sexywink:

oh I see, good to hear! as I now just read this (another U2 fan forum) -

Auckland, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth. (in that order)

gee I get around following all these U2 fan forums!

but hope above info is correct as I could go all cities and end up home in Perth !! :applaud:

I'm still rooting for it to be in February or March... Be nice to see U2 in Australia after all!

oh I see, good to hear! as I now just read this (another U2 fan forum) -

Auckland, Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth. (in that order)

gee I get around following all these U2 fan forums!

but hope above info is correct as I could go all cities and end up home in Perth !! :applaud:
:up: to me that order seems to make the most sense. either that or do it in reverse, depending on what side of the world they come from to play here. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom