You are in the Cash Cab with DMP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Robert Cade, Dana Shires, Harry James Free, and Alejandro de Quesada were the medical researchers at the University of Florida who created the original Gatorade thirst quencher in 1965.[1]

Just a guess, am I right?

Robert Cade, Dana Shires, Harry James Free, and Alejandro de Quesada were the medical researchers at the University of Florida who created the original Gatorade thirst quencher in 1965.[1]

Just a guess, am I right?
im sorry thats incorrect as the question clearly ask's about gataorade, not the popular sports beverage gatorade.

Hmmm Im confused, that WAS the right answer, you all just lost 25 points!:lol: or I didnt get the joke, anyways

What instrument can be strummed, and the other can be blown ( shut up Carlos) and they both rhyme?

Ok we are ready to start driving again.

What 1977 Galactic Sci Fi George Lucas film did he want to origionally name the lead "Luke Starkiller".

I like the enthusiasm with the name but YES YOU JUST WON 25 POINTS IN THE DMP CASH CAB!

What does the director of " The Goonies" have in common with what is said to be the one who " discovered America"?

I like the enthusiasm with the name but YES YOU JUST WON 25 POINTS IN THE DMP CASH CAB!

What does the director of " The Goonies" have in common with what is said to be the one who " discovered America"?

None, because Richard Donner directed The Goonies while Chris Columbus only wrote it.

You lost the rights to drive your cash cab.

Back
Top Bottom