What would you do for ...the game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes....then I could be the one she turns to for comfort:wink:

I probably would...not sure that is always the best decision to make:hmm:

There are surprisingly a lot of questions which involve mutilation:huh:

Anyone want to go out on a date with me?:sexywink:

I'm available on the 22nd of October. :sexywink:
:wink:

If you could go back in time and fix your biggest regret in return for never doing your biggest achievement, would you do it?

Hell yeah...

would you pass up the opportunity to ever procreate in order for WWII to have never happened?

heck yes I would

would you continue to ride a rollar coaster if there was a dillusional rider in the back screaming about it's impending doom?

(nooooo of course i havne't been watching certain horror movies)

no:yikes:

would you bite off the tip of your wee finger for £10 million?

i can't believe i haven't spotted this brilliant thread before Molly! :ohmy: :wink:

In answer to the question, i probably would :uhoh:

Would you live without internet forever if you could cure cancer?

Yes.

You're driving in a car with Stalin, Hitler and Mao in 1916. You're heading towards a cliff. Certain death awaits you all unless you brake now. So do you?

TheQuiet1 said:
Yes.

You're driving in a car with Stalin, Hitler and Mao in 1916. You're heading towards a cliff. Certain death awaits you all unless you brake now. So do you?

nope i dont hit the brakes

you have knowledge of the future and know a baby is going to grow up and start WW3

do you kill it ?

:hmm: I couldn't do it. What if I whisked it away and locked it up in a remote impenetrable tower somewhere?!!

Would you cut off the tip of Bono's little finger if it ended world poverty?

Yes, i'm sure Bono would be all too willing:p

Would you go back in time to stop WWII if it meant you would never be born?

Time space paradoxes:drool:

...no because if WW2 hadn't happened what would've happened to The Third Reich? :hmm:

You were guaranteed to produce U2's next album until Brian Eno takes the band on a drunken night out and gets the job instead after blackmailing them with embarrassing drunken photos. The fiend! So do you nobble Eno so you can get the job back?

TheQuiet1 said:
[BYou were guaranteed to produce U2's next album until Brian Eno takes the band on a drunken night out and gets the job instead after blackmailing them with embarrassing drunken photos. The fiend! So do you nobble Eno so you can get the job back? [/B]

(Being a US citizen & assuming "nobble" is a slang British term for f*ck :eek: ) :

No. I would trust the guys to do the right thing & honor their original agreement with me. Or at the very least, have the two of us collaborate on the album. :up:

If you knew that you could prolong one of your parents lives by 20 years (with good health), would you be willing for one of your siblings to have never been born?

BluRmGrl said:

(Being a US citizen & assuming "nobble" is a slang British term for f*ck :eek: ) :

It means when you disable someone from doing their job. So if you wanted to nobble Edge you'd break his fingers for example. At least that's what I always assumed nobble meant...I hope that's what it means otherwise conversations where I've used that word have just taken on a whole new meaning :yikes:

Your question is a really tough one. I'm going to go with no. (If only I were an only child that question would've been so much easier! ;) )

You live in Hollywood. You've just had twins. As with all twins in Hollywood one is good, the other evil. Would you lock up the evil twin forever in order to prevent it from committing evil acts?

TheQuiet1 said:

You live in Hollywood. You've just had twins. As with all twins in Hollywood one is good, the other evil. Would you lock up the evil twin forever in order to prevent it from committing evil acts?

No, I'd raise the evil one as my own to ensure that s/he never got access to plans of world domination and martial arts training, because in Hollywood, that stuff grows on trees. I'd send the good child to Tibet to learn the ways of Zen and kickass-ness. As the two grew older, and the inevitable happened (bad one planned on taking over thw world, got ahold of the Death Ray, pointed it at moon so as to disrupt out gravitational pull and tides, et al) the good child would learn of his/her roots from a wise old sage in Tibet and return to Hollywood to crush the evil sibling. Naturally the two would reconcile, and in a final act of redemtption the evil one would sacrifice him/herself to save the human race.

You can choose to either end hunger, cure disease, or bring about complete nuclear disarmament. Which do you choose?

I'd bring about nuke disarmament 'cos then all the governments could then spend the money they would have spent on that on finding cures!

Would you remain celibate for the rest of your life if you could bring back your favourite dead rock star to life?

No. The comeback album might not live up to expectations.

You're the most intelligent human being on Earth. Do you take over the world and live in splendour so great that it is unimaginable to us at the present time OR do you eliminate all human suffering but live in great poverty (hey, it was the ONLY way to eliminate all human suffering [except your own suffering evidently]. It sucks but there you go).

TheQuiet1 said:

You're the most intelligent human being on Earth. Do you take over the world and live in splendour so great that it is unimaginable to us at the present time OR do you eliminate all human suffering but live in great poverty (hey, it was the ONLY way to eliminate all human suffering [except your own suffering evidently]. It sucks but there you go).

if i am the most intelligent being on earth can't i eliminate all human suffering without going into great poverty??

if not, i will go into great poverty...

TheQuiet1 said:

Take over. Splendor. Laugh.

You have been given the key that unlocks the truth behind creation and God. However, the chances of the news being good for humanity are only 50/50. If the news is bad, BAM, humanity ends. If it's good, we live happily ever after. Do you turn the key?

Fuck it. Yes...why not? I'm a gambler. 50-50 odds are pretty good.

You have a chance to go to a party where you know you'll meet the President of Iran. You've been contacted by the CIA which says that it has information that he plans to use a nuke on Israel. You are their only chance to get him. They ask you for a favor. You'll be able to sneak a gun in and you'll be able to kill him but probably won't survive. Do you go ahead and do it?

I dunno what I would do....... I wouldnt wanna be in that position to begin with!

You just got promoted to manager where you work and now have full access to everyones data.. You can do this,that and no one would notice....... Would you alter the #s so you got more $$$$$ than anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom