Type The First Thing That Pops Into Your Head, 05-28-19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am SO tired of hearing the word "fuck" so many times a day out in public. I don't think I'm a prude, and I have been known to use the word myself; but not every other word. :angry:

I am SO tired of hearing the word "fuck" so many times a day out in public. I don't think I'm a prude, and I have been known to use the word myself; but not every other word. :angry:

Oh I’m right there with you, MsPurrl. I think it’s a generational thing. I’m also tired of hearing the word “like” every other word.

When MrPurrl and I were at Urgent Care this afternoon for his poison ivy, the building got struck by lightning :ohmy: and they couldn't treat any more patients until after the fire department cleared the building. Four fire trucks came, and we had to go to the urgent care clinic across town, 10 miles away!

When MrPurrl and I were at Urgent Care this afternoon for his poison ivy, the building got struck by lightning :ohmy: and they couldn't treat any more patients until after the fire department cleared the building. Four fire trucks came, and we had to go to the urgent care clinic across town, 10 miles away!

Again :ohmy:

I need to change clothes

Back
Top Bottom